"New" (2006) Q&A thread

Yes, but not on purpose, it was always an immediate reaction to something, and even that happened rarely. I am far from a hateful person, although I go off quite easily. :)

I hope you havent, but...?

@marduk: great asking style :)

A: yes I did. it was not a spontaneous desire. my ex-girlfriend was doing sneaky bad things to me, which I was aware of. it was an addiction for her. I tried to talk to her, I had tried that for months. when I reached the boiling point, I imagined "doing some serious harm" to her. just imagined, of course. I remember that I had a dream about these harmful acts I imagined becoming real, and even though it was a dream, it was a big pleasure to me :Smokedev: now I am 'sort of' shameful.

Q: same Q, please.

A: I wish harm on all who annoy me, that's a hell lot of people. And I've been thinking about how I wouldtake them all out with a cluster of pipebombs or blow off their heads with a Pancor Jackhammer.

Q: go on, this is fun.

A: Of course... I'm a very violent person and a hit people all the time, so yeah I have. I do Karate and I have many times thought of kicking some people a bit extra hard in the head...

Q: Ever hurt anyone for real?

A: Yes in fact two people... They hurt me together.

Q: What do you value more, friendship or love? Tricky question...

A: Well because of my experiences, friendship. It's nice to believe in love and all that mushy crapola, but people use the term too lightly, and it's really just BS fairy tale shit. Friendship is something that I find can be trusted and genuine freindship is much easier to come by than genuine love.

Q: You?

A: Silver i easier to come by than diamants. Does that make diamants less valuable? I do believe in love...

Q: Believe in love at first sight...

A: I nearly killed someone unintentionally I reckon. Through a rock hard rubber at someone and it missed them and hit someone else in the eye. They went all limp and I thought Id fucked them up for good. but no. they were ok... I felt pretty bad though. I was all apologies and I've never throw anything since.

Q: What type of life style would you rather lead than the one you're leading now?

A1: It's pretty hard to put everyone else equal or above oneself, the power of ego manifests constantly. You can only completely devote yourself to some one who's very dear to you.

A2: I want to, but I'm a slow worker, even though I learn fast. :D

Q: Do you learn fast?