New free cabsim, Nebula technolgy

I just tried it out, I'm not that impressed really, maybe if Ryan recorded the impulses of this it would be better :D

I prefer the sound from Recabinet and Ryans impulses to this, this just doesn't have enough clarity.

Just an opinion, but I'm finding that this thing gives me a *much* tighter tone at higher levels of gain than I can typically get with impulses. The sound isn't the hottest, but that's why we have EQ plugins.

Just an opinion, but I'm finding that this thing gives me a *much* tighter tone at higher levels of gain than I can typically get with impulses. The sound isn't the hottest, but that's why we have EQ plugins.

I'll try it again later then, maybe i had some settings wrong, because the sound I was getting sucked :D

was gonna make a test clip, but woah, 22% cpu. I will stick with ryans impulses

My comp has 3gbs of ram, core 2 duo processor. Not the best, but it holds its own

tried it last night and really liked what i heard. its just that the cabinets emulated dont do it for me . love some mesa v30 or uebercab with this.

but it sounded very realistisc. only problem is that on "high q" mode it basically ate up all cpu power...

so - are there more cabinets coming? because this is very promising!

Hello! Finally I was able to register on this forum. Work on the new version of Mercuriall Cab is almost finished. It might be slightly improved interface and made minor improvements in the DSP. This version uses new algorithms for the simulation. The main feature of this version is a variable parameter of poweramp level.

Here screenshot:
file.php

Here forum http://mercuriall.iks.ru/forum

Good news!
The new version of VST plug-in Mercuriall Cab is available for free download.
21.png

Link to the project site: http://Mercuriall.iks.ru
The site has a more detailed description of the history of each version.

Happy New Year and enjoy the use of Mercuriall Cab v2.1 and Mercuriall Strange Cap! ;)

lol i think he is right.Make a Mesa oder Bogner Uebercab or an Engel 4x12 Cab. Please do it ....... ;-)