(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : Roche Limit #1, God is an Astronaut, inFAMOUS : Second Son
Hate : Wisdom teeth. Might have to get something done about this. And soon.

Love: We live in a world with a truly great lord of the rings game and a Alien game based on the correct movie
Hate: waiting for that Alien game to come out

Reviews, if you listen to those sorts of things, say that it's crap. Not that that should stop you from playing it, mind you, I just thought I should mention it.

Shadow of Mordor looks kinda awesome, but my Lord of the Rings knowledge is slim to none. Never actually watched any of those movies or read the books... Go ahead. Let the beheading commence. *assumes position* :lol:

Love/Hate : Waiting for UPS to bring me nice things

Like: Nuit Blanche, compared to last year, went swimmingly.
Hate: Didn't stop me from feeling like complete shit for the first 1/3 of the trip.

Shadow of Mordor looks kinda awesome, but my Lord of the Rings knowledge is slim to none. Never actually watched any of those movies or read the books... Go ahead. Let the beheading commence. *assumes position* :lol:

You're not the only one. I haven't seen any Star Wars movies and I only saw The Hobbit two years ago. I still don't care about either.

Apparently the Alien isolation title is a tad too long for it's own good. Not that this will stop Verm and I from playing the bloody thing.

I won't even care it's that long, the sound and atmosphere are so beautiful I don't even care

Reviews, if you listen to those sorts of things, say that it's crap. Not that that should stop you from playing it, mind you, I just thought I should mention it.

There's actually not that many bad reviews, and the ones that I have seen are kind of biased since they don't seem to like survival horror. Survival horror always get weird reviews, like Outlast. Love the game, but the reviews weren't perfect.

I know I said this in that message, but I absolutely recommend the game! At least check out some gameplay, the nemesis system is 10000/10

I'm just surprised that it's taken developers this long to make an Alien survival horror title. I mean, come on, that was the whole point of the first movie!

This is what i've been saying, and it finally happened. Plus Alien is the far superior movie in the series. There's even a DLC pack that has you play as Ripley in the end of Alien. I can't wait.

Hate : I went in to work last night expecting to work until 3am. That got changed, and we stayed all the way until 6am when other people showed up. I was so irritated last night, I can't even describe it.

Love: Found the new Sylosis cover/tracklist, beyond excited. Also, new Sylosis track tomorrow
Hate: Waiting for that

Worse than Super Collider? Fucking shit. What did you have to review? Taylor Swift? :lol:

Love : Pizza Hut, FFVII, the little bits I played of Chrono Trigger and Xenogears
Hate : Totally gonna to have my wisdom teeth taken out soon. Fuck.

Worse than Super Collider? Fucking shit. What did you have to review? Taylor Swift? :lol:

A UK (I think?) band called Terror Firma. Someone, probably a friend/member of the band, sent it to me. Also, let me know how Xenogears is - never played it, supposed to be one of the PSone's best RPGs! Good on you for finally hitting up Chrono Trigger too, though I'm sorry that like me, you've had to endure the loading times of the PSone version :(

Xenogears is the next game on my play list after I finish FF7. (Currently at Cosmo Canyon) The load times for Chrono Trigger didn't seem too bad in the half hour or so I tried it out. I've seen worse. (TEKKEN 6)

Love : Superman : Secret Identity. That book is SO damn good. Wow.
Hate : The Fantastic Four and X-Men cancellation conspiracy theorists. Chill out, guys.

Maybe it's because you didn't play the original - u pto ten seconds to load the fucking menu one the Chronicles version, whereas the SNES original was instant (obviously, it was cartridge based).

Probably. Chrono Trigger was one of those "Always wanted, but never got" kinda games for me when I was a kid. Same with Bloody Roar 2 and Tobal No.1 among others. Now that I am adult with a job and a working PS1 however... :p