(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : James LaBrie solo material, Original Sin #8, Infamous : Second Son
Hate : Boring ass day of work is imminent

Outside of that REALLY stupid "Put a sock in it" joke, Season 3 was done very nicely. How they pull off Season 4 though, that's a different story.

I'm sure it'll be awesome as heck.

Love: The new MGSV gameplay. Wow. Bunch of cool new features, finally showed off a new location. Just great. Finally hit level 20 on Destiny
Hate: Waiting for MGSV, not having Destiny on my PS4

Love : Bloodborne confirmed for February, Porcupine Tree
Hate : Not feeling well, working late and coming back to work early

Love: Someone I work with asked me if they could do my shift on Saturday 'cause they really need the hours. I said yes 'casue I could really do with a rest! Been working 60+ hours a week this month... and I ache.

Hate: Put off ordering something limited online only to go back to see it's sold out. I am SO pissed off (mainly 'cause it's not the first time I've done it. Derp! Grrr!)

Love : Geoff Johns JSA, Infamous : Second Son, The Ocean, TesseracT, Rush, Journey
Hate : Internet troubles

Love AND hate: Altered States. Finally managed to get around to watching Altered States, and though it's a fantastic fucking movie, it's utterly horrifying. Like, 100% unnerving - some of the shit near the end is eerily reminiscent of some shit I've seen, and that worries me slightly haha. Do NOT watch that film on drugs. I didn't, but even sober I freaked the fuck out.

Love : Finishing the first JSA omnibus and inFAMOUS : Second Son
Also love : Deadpool #34, Journey, Destiny
Hate : /

Love: My favorite Stephen King book (11/22/63) is getting a nine hour adaption on Hulu
Hate: waiting for that shit to come out

Love: The new Era of Errors page.
Hate: School assignments, three things to be marked by next week, a conference next week for an internship, hungry.
Also Hate: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5. Fuck, just let me see GER and let me get on with Part 6. And even I'm not looking forward to that either.

Decided to waste time instead of doing Statistics homework. For you Keenan.

10fryuv.jpg

Oh no, it's like Diddy all over again! :lol:

(That's an inside joke for Dave and anyone else who's been here since like 2009 :lol: )

Love: The new Era of Errors page.

You read Era of Errors too? Yessss. I'm just waiting for him to dump out a ton of pages so I can have a bunch to read at once instead of reading them one at a time as they come out.

(That's an inside joke for Dave and anyone else who's been here since like 2009 :lol: )

At least once a day I think about opening up a new photoshop thread. Maybe I should get photoshop again...

Love: Shadow Of Mordor comes out soon. Reaaaally hoping they finally drop an excellent LOTR game.
Hate: No money for it

Ive been trying to remember what the joke was, but all that comes to mind was the fact that you had an iron man sig/avatar. :p

You read Era of Errors too? Yessss. I'm just waiting for him to dump out a ton of pages so I can have a bunch to read at once instead of reading them one at a time as they come out.

Ohhhh man is it good to find another fan. Ive been following Dez since he was doing Rock Band vids in 2007, so when I found out he had a webcomic I checked out immediately. What do you think of the new artist? Personally I believe evilapple has done a fantastic job, and its because of him that I may consider becoming a funder for the comic.

Also, surprised you hadnt said anything about my avatar, but I digress. :p

Ohhhh man is it good to find another fan. Ive been following Dez since he was doing Rock Band vids in 2007, so when I found out he had a webcomic I checked out immediately. What do you think of the new artist? Personally I believe evilapple has done a fantastic job, and its because of him that I may consider becoming a funder for the comic.

Also, surprised you hadnt said anything about my avatar, but I digress. :p

SAME on the following him for his rock band vids since 2007. I think the new artist is really good, just hoping they both reach a situation where they can focus on the comic more. I know he's ALWAYS having huge problems with money.

I've been thinking for days if that was from Era of Errors, but I figured there's no way in hell we've both seen the super small comic series :lol:

Ive been trying to remember what the joke was, but all that comes to mind was the fact that you had an iron man sig/avatar. :p

He had basically created a picture that was similar to yours. :lol:

Love : Destiny, The Ocean, Wolfman and Perez New Teen Titans omnibus vol. 1
Not sure : Playing Outlast at 1am :lol: Scary shit!
Hate : I have to close today. 1pm - 10pm? Fuck. Then come back at 7am? Double fuck.

It'll come back. Just need some ideas first

Love: Beat Thief. Had a lot of fun, despite its numerous flaws. I'd say it's worth $25~
Hate: Wish I hadn't bought it for full price. I got 15+ hours from it at least

SAME on the following him for his rock band vids since 2007. I think the new artist is really good, just hoping they both reach a situation where they can focus on the comic more. I know he's ALWAYS having huge problems with money.

I've been thinking for days if that was from Era of Errors, but I figured there's no way in hell we've both seen the super small comic series :lol:

I think my favourite part about the new duo is that before, it would take them months to get a page or two out. Now, we got twenty four out within that timespan. It's a fantastic evolution.

Also, that's a fair point. :lol: I had considered using Meredeth (relevant change) when I was changing my avatar, but his deadpan look I liked better.

He had basically created a picture that was similar to yours. :lol:

I remember those pics, but I don't remember exactly what they looked like. :lol: Diddy is a prophet amongst men.

It'll come back. Just need some ideas first

Simple. Gay Iron Man Photoshop Pin Ups. Whichever one Keenan cringes at the longest wins.

NOOOOO. :lol:

Love : Superman : For All Seasons. Read it again on lunch yesterday. So heartwarming.
Hate : Work drama, internet troubles