(New) Love/Hate Thread

Sort of reminds me of what happened two years ago. Long story short, this kid that my girlfriend was seeing (at the time this happened she was dating him, she left him soon after and we've been going out ever since) was just a giant douche. Homophobic, manipulative, pathological liar. On top of that he hit one of our lady friends once but we never actually saw it so we weren't sure. We were all hanging out, girlfriend, him, the girl he hit once, myself and another friend. For some reason he gets super mad and hits her again and just like... runs off. Just total "what the fuck" moment. We looked to our other friend and I don't think i've ever seen anyone angrier since this happened. He storms off and about thirty minutes later he returns, all shaky and smoking a cig. Turns out, he found him, punched him once in the chest and broke two ribs (that's partly because the dude was like 90 pounds soaking wet.) Absolute most satisfying moment for everyone. Everyone at our school thanked him.

I'd love to kick the guy's ass, but I have a feeling there'd be more consequences to it than there would be as a kid. Also, I've become too lax to fight.

Sort of reminds me of what happened two years ago. Long story short, this kid that my girlfriend was seeing (at the time this happened she was dating him, she left him soon after and we've been going out ever since) was just a giant douche. Homophobic, manipulative, pathological liar. On top of that he hit one of our lady friends once but we never actually saw it so we weren't sure. We were all hanging out, girlfriend, him, the girl he hit once, myself and another friend. For some reason he gets super mad and hits her again and just like... runs off. Just total "what the fuck" moment. We looked to our other friend and I don't think i've ever seen anyone angrier since this happened. He storms off and about thirty minutes later he returns, all shaky and smoking a cig. Turns out, he found him, punched him once in the chest and broke two ribs (that's partly because the dude was like 90 pounds soaking wet.) Absolute most satisfying moment for everyone. Everyone at our school thanked him.

Jeez. Why is it that you guys wind up with the assholes, but I manage to get the sort-of-annoying people?

Love: The fact that I've been done class since 9:00am
Hate: My desire for double chocolate donuts grows exponentially.

love/hate: saw Bolt Thrower yesterday which was a cool gig but I expected way more of them. I can't say it was a bad show but the Sound leaked and they played songs I didn't recognize..

Love : Children of Bodom, Metallica, the second issue of Grant Morrison's Multiversity, finishing Outlast
Hate : FUCKING DESTINY DISCONNECTS

Buy that lad a sammich.

I'm pretty sure that we bought him a bunch of pizza afterwords. It was either that or I bought him a ton of sodas. Either way, he was rewarded.

Jeez. Why is it that you guys wind up with the assholes, but I manage to get the sort-of-annoying people?

Luck of the draw I guess.

Love: Finally have Destiny on my own personal console! Managed to get back to where I was at level 20 in just one day.
Hate: I don't have it on PS4 so I can't play with Keenan :(

Love: parents and grandparent came into town this weekend to celebrate my Uncle's 60th birthday.

Hate: My old parents, relatives and grandparents. All weekend was like the line from Futurama where the Professor asks if the yelling going on is angry yelling or busted hearing-aid yelling. :lol:

Love: Finally have Destiny on my own personal console! Managed to get back to where I was at level 20 in just one day.
Hate: I don't have it on PS4 so I can't play with Keenan :(

Was wondering why it never let me invite you! :lol: Damn!

Love : In cleaning out our landlord's storage unit for him, we found a near mint copy of Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy Tactics. I claimed them. :lol: :D Restarted VII on my PS1 a little while ago. So good.
Also love : Jeff Beck, Erik Mongrain
Hate : That I haven't gotten a Strange Coin in Destiny for four days. I spent a ten hour session Saturday night attempting to find one and got nothing for my trouble.

LOVE
the Marvel movies made by Disney (wow THIS sentence wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago)

HATE
the Marvel superhero movies being made by Fox and Sony

Was wondering why it never let me invite you! :lol: Damn!

Hate : That I haven't gotten a Strange Coin in Destiny for four days. I spent a ten hour session Saturday night attempting to find one and got nothing for my trouble.

I figured you'd try and invite me. Yeah, I don't have much money so I was only able to buy it off ebay doing that game share thing on PS3. I didn't have another ten dollars to do that for the PS4 version.

And I read this last night and in the three hours after that got 4 strange coins. Wasn't even going for them, was going for Vanguard marks

Love: Destiny
Hate: No shadow of mordor :(

Of course. :lol: It's okay, though. I did the weekly strike on level 28 (with only two people!) and got NINE coins. :D

Love : FFVII, Insomnium, Edge of Spiderverse
Hate : Closing shift today. 1pm - 9:30pm feels like forever.

Hate: feel really down at the moment. Total psychical emptiness - can't help. I feel like nothing that I strived for has happened. This world is just fucked.

Love: upcoming show-dates. Beer.