(New) Love/Hate Thread

EDIT: LOL/HATE: HOw Heafy was made to sound like David Drainman on the last Trivium album - it REEEEEEEALLY sucks.

I love Trivium and wow I have never finished that last album they did. I was worried from the start him working on it would trash it, and sadly I was right.

What the hell is it all about?

Whaddyamean?

I love Trivium and wow I have never finished that last album they did. I was worried from the start him working on it would trash it, and sadly I was right.

Yeah, it was a real bad follow up to what I consider their two best albums, Shogun and In Waves. Sad! But I'm choosing to look at it as a failed experiment... Let's hope they don't use him on the next album!! :/

I haven't heard it. The only ones I have are Shogun (AWESOME) and Ascendancy (slightly less awesome, but still awesome). I've only heard the title track from In Waves and a few singles from Crusade.

Love : The PS4. Seriously. It's so fucking awesome.
Also love : Fables HC Vol. 2, Dark Tranquility, Black Sabbath
Not sure : Death of Wolverine #1
Hate : /

Yeah, it was a real bad follow up to what I consider their two best albums, Shogun and In Waves. Sad! But I'm choosing to look at it as a failed experiment... Let's hope they don't use him on the next album!! :/

Yesss, someone else who likes In Waves. When it first came out I thought it was disappointing, but after a while i've fallen madly in love with it. Shogun is pretty cool, but I like Ascendancy more.

I'll listen to that new album someday.

Also yes Keenan, PS4 bros :kickass:

Love: Destiny. Loved the alpha, beta, and now full game.
Hate: My uncle is the one who ones it on his Xbox One so I have to play it on there. Not my PS4 :(

I'll listen to that new album someday.

Don't bother (although I guess listen to it once just to see what you think).

And yeah, In Waves is excellent, it's tied my favourite Trivium album (with probably Shogun).

Keenan, In Waves is basically the middle ground between Shogun and Ascendancy. ;)

...sometimes I regret turning down being one of their webmasters, but every now and again I go onto TriviumWorld and it's kind of dead / chock full of gayness. So maybe not.

...sometimes I regret turning down being one of their webmasters, but every now and again I go onto TriviumWorld and it's kind of dead / chock full of gayness. So maybe not.

That second bit just reminded me of my times in the Megadeth forum. Fun at first but wow that became a hell hole real fast.

What about The Crusade? It was a fantastic album...

...said no one ever.

The Crusade is... alright. Some cool tracks, but most of it is just eh.

I kinda figured it would be, to be honest. The title alone... :erk:

Love : Neon powers in inFAMOUS : Second Son, Ensiferum, Geoff Johns' JSA
Hate : Stiiiiiiill nothing. Five days off work puts me in a great mood. :lol:

The Exodus track is nothing special. The chorus sounds a little awkward to me, and Kirk doing a solo is... pointless, for a lack of better word.

Love: Legend Of Korra

Season 3 is significantly better than the 2nd or 1st season.

Destiny this, Destiny that. Fuck all of you. I have my SNES.

I wish I could remain as enthusiastic about games as you guys.

Destiny this, Destiny that. Fuck all of you. I have my SNES.

Me too :p I've been playing my favorite game of all time lately, Super Metroid.

Season 3 is significantly better than the 2nd or 1st season.

I absolutely LOVED season 1. I love Amon and that whole take away bending storyline. The first half of season 2 was a bit eh, but the second half kicked ass. Currently on episode 6 of season 3. Good stuff.

Don't own it these days. I can't afford a second mortgage.

I was about to debate that, but then I realized I paid almost $50 for it... I also acquired this a number of years ago, still in the box. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Metroid-Action-Figure-Joyride-Nintendo/dp/B002OXH4A0[/ame]

Also love: book 3 of korra. Wow. Can't wait for book 4.

Destiny is so much fun. I love it.

Also love : Music, Usagi Yojimbo : Senso
Hate : Laptop problems

Love: Life is good...really, no serious complaints at all. :kickass:

And fucking Evile! Been listening to Infected Nations a lot recently!:headbang:

Hate: Busy with life, school and work so not much time to fuck around and play guitar or play PS3.