(New) Love/Hate Thread

So.... importing time? :lol:

Unless it surfaces in the new couple of days, I might sick an order in at HMV Japan and pick it up (with one or two of the others, to make it extra worth while :loco: ) They're more expensive than a usual record purchase, but if you want to own them it doesn't look like there's anywhere else to get them!

Who is Coroer?? :)

No I'd love to hear Shifter aswell live. Songs from the self-titled are very rare.
I think I was drinking again too much again today..

I destroyed my liver totally I guess.

Hate: three days of 15 hour shifts. And the sleep loss.
Hate even more: shit head coworkers who get fired for dumbass reasons and shit head managers who fire decent coworkers for lies or unjustifiable reasons.
Like: day 1 of crap shifts is over.

15 hour shifts? Oh, I know that pain. :erk:

Love : New music, Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect, Invincible Ultimate Collection Vol. 9
Hate : Not too much, really.

Love : Dream Theater, The Ocean, The Fade Out #1, Call of Duty 4
Hate : Not being able to sleep and having some really strange dream when I finally do

Love: Hot female bass player in good band leaves - is replaced by equally hot female bass player.
Hate: Cut my thumb pretty bad at work today. Proceeded to assure the customers I don't have aids.

I might have aids.

P.S. If any of you come to visit London hit me up, I have my own place now (with a bunch of friends) and we have a large front room with a sofa ;)

Like: Getting my username changed back.
Like: Re read something in this thread. As much as it hurt, the trampolining accident really was kinda funny in hindsight.
Love: Finished my time at work. Got a bonus too.
Don't Like: I've been hearing things about the company and how they pay inadequately...
Don't Like: School starts this Thursday. On my birthday no less. :zzz:

Heheh. Trampoline accident... :p

Love : Batman & Robin #34, TesseracT, The Ocean
Hate : Work bullshit. It's a giant circle, really. Things are going fine, things get fucked up, things suck for a while. Repeat. Such is life in retail.

Hate: I'm an idiot 'cause I've been thinking about my ex a whole bunch (more than usual) recently and I went on her facebook to see she's listed as 'in a relationship' ...and now I'm really sad.

Oh god. Uuuhh... fuck. The pressure!:lol:

First things that come to mind (One issue each, so you can see if you want to follow along with it.) :

Amazing Spider-Man (1963) #648
Avengers (2012) #1
Avengers Academy (2011) #1
Black Widow (2013) #1
Captain America (2004) #1
Daredevil (1998) #26
Deadpool (1998) #1
Fantastic Four (1963) #570
Hawkeye (2012) #1
Indestructible Hulk (2012) #1
Iron Man (2006) #1
Journey into Mystery (2011) #626
Marvels (1994?) #1
Punisher (2000) #1
Runaways (Vol. 1/2003?) #1
Secret Warriors (2008) #1
Thor (2007) #1

X-Men get their own category because there are so damn many. :lol:

New X-Men (2001) #117
Astonishing X-Men (2004) #1
Uncanny X-Men (1963) #500
Uncanny X-Force (2011) #1
Wolverine & the X-Men (2011) #1

I love recommending comics. :D

(Also, MDCU's reader kinda blows. One of the reasons I ended my subscription. Just a warning.)

Oh god. Uuuhh... fuck. The pressure!:lol:

First things that come to mind (One issue each, so you can see if you want to follow along with it.) :

Amazing Spider-Man (1963) #648
Avengers (2012) #1
Avengers Academy (2011) #1
Black Widow (2013) #1
Captain America (2004) #1
Daredevil (1998) #26
Deadpool (1998) #1
Fantastic Four (1963) #570
Hawkeye (2012) #1
Indestructible Hulk (2012) #1
Iron Man (2006) #1
Journey into Mystery (2011) #626
Marvels (1994?) #1
Punisher (2000) #1
Runaways (Vol. 1/2003?) #1
Secret Warriors (2008) #1
Thor (2007) #1

X-Men get their own category because there are so damn many. :lol:

New X-Men (2001) #117
Astonishing X-Men (2004) #1
Uncanny X-Men (1963) #500
Uncanny X-Force (2011) #1
Wolverine & the X-Men (2011) #1

I love recommending comics. :D

(Also, MDCU's reader kinda blows. One of the reasons I ended my subscription. Just a warning.)

I just finished Runaways now. For a BKV comic, I wasn't very pleased with the six teenage characters. Story's pretty good though, nice ending. I think I may take a look at Deadpool or Daredevil next.

Also, I don't think I've had a horrible problem with the reader so far. MDCU is a birthday present after all (a rather unexpected one at that) so I don't mind using it.

I just finished Runaways now. For a BKV comic, I wasn't very pleased with the six teenage characters. Story's pretty good though, nice ending. I think I may take a look at Deadpool or Daredevil next.

Also, I don't think I've had a horrible problem with the reader so far. MDCU is a birthday present after all (a rather unexpected one at that) so I don't mind using it.

Yeah, the reader is ALRIGHT, but I think the main problem is just that it isn't as good as Comixology's reader. It feels like a big step down. Workable, of course, just... disappointing.

I really enjoyed Runaways. I still haven't finished it, though. Anything BKV writes just turns out awesome. Also, I forgot to recommend Venom (2011) #1. That series was fucking badass. (The first 22 issues, anyway...)

Love : Continuing to find cool new music
Hate : The dead times have begun at work... sales are plummeting...