(New) Love/Hate Thread

Malevolent Creation never really did it for me.

Love: Moved into my own place with a bunch of friends in London, it's real nice
Hate: Don't have much of my stuff down here though, my laptop's cattle trucked and I could do with more money (but who couldn't)

Me neither. I only have one album, but to be honest, I think I've only ever listened to it about three times.

Love : Fixed my laptop. :)
Also love : Gazpacho, The Walking Dead #130
Hate : Some parts of Dark Souls II that are really irritating

That is very classless of M C. I think they are from the southern U.S. though so not all that surprising. Still, very disappointing.

Love: Lunch at the Burger Bar yesterday and drinks with buddies last night as one last hurrah before the school year starts on Monday.

Hey hey hey, don't stereotype us southerners! :p

Love : Got 100% on Dark Souls 2 yesterday. Woo!
Also love : Buckethead, Fury MAX : My War Gone By
Hate : PSN was taken down by hackers

Shieeet nigga, dat ain't cool at all. :(
On a serious note, Zerostatic said the exact words coming out of my mouth. A tasteless joke indeed.

Like: Been working a summer job as a gambling attendant. Should be good pay.
Hate: Some of my piece of shit coworkers. There are two that infuriate me to no end.

Love : Mass Effect music, Cosmograf, Morning Glories HC Vol. 1, having an analog dualshock PS1 controller again
Hate : Can't stay connected to PSN for more than five minutes

Love: Gargoyle releasing a new album at the end of the month

解識 Geshiki
geshiki-373149.1.jpg

:)

Love: Beermageddon over the weekend. Nothing lifts your spirits more than being around a bunch of wonderful people and drinking so much alcohol that you vomit toxic green barf within 12 hours of being there.

...Oh, and it helped that Onslaught played too.

Podgie! Where does one acquire said Gargoyle album?!

Love : Beyond : Two Souls, ideas
Hate : The dream I just had. :(

Podgie! Where does one acquire said Gargoyle album?!

Absolutely NO idea haha... well, it's release date is August 27th, so, tomorrow... if you're after a CD then here at HMV Japan. Other than that, I don't know. Not sure if it'll be available on iTunes? I haven't bothered looking for a leak, might have a look later / tomorrow though.

Absolutely love/admire: Metal MÉAN Festival in Belgium this Weekend. Was killer!!! Saw Coroner the first time and they were just amazing. Cannot describe it in words. Their live-performance was one of the best I've ever experienced so far. Genious band. Played alot of Mental Vortex and The Favorite Game.. it was very special. I had the impression this gig was just made for me haha.
Also had alot of drinking, met some cool guys there.

Hate: Long Travel, Hangover, Feeling abit sick. Being back in my fucked country :mad:

Absolutely love/admire: Metal MÉAN Festival in Belgium this Weekend. Was killer!!! Saw Coroner the first time and they were just amazing. Cannot describe it in words. Their live-performance was one of the best I've ever experienced so far. Genious band. Played alot of Mental Vortex and The Favorite Game.. it was very special. I had the impression this gig was just made for me haha.
Also had alot of drinking, met some cool guys there.

Hate: Long Travel, Hangover, Feeling abit sick. Being back in my fucked country :mad:

Yep, Coroner live are super awesome. Had the pleasure of seeing them live 2 years ago and I desperately hope they come back. Magical concert.

Thanks, Podgie, will keep a lookout!

I wish I could see Coroner, but no metal band worth seeing has visited my area if over a year. :erk:

Spent the majority of my day so far searching for the little fucker. Can't find it. Looked for downloads via iTunes, Amazon, HMV, looked for zp / rar files on every blog and site Google spews out when I search the band / album. Checked torrent sites, Soulseek, Spotify etc etc. No luck.

C'mon Japan! Upload this shit already!

So.... importing time? :lol:

Love : All-New X-Men, Heavy Rain OST, Beyond : Two Souls OST
Hate : Working stupid hours