(New) Love/Hate Thread

Ah yes, THAT thread... :lol:

It makes me kind of sad to see all the people who don't post here anymore, though.

Love : Silver Surfer, Iron Fist, Moon Knight
Hate : Exhaustion. Today was a killer.

Ah yes, THAT thread... :lol:

It makes me kind of sad to see all the people who don't post here anymore, though.

I think about that every time I go through old threads, so many people just up and gone.

Love: Cool things happening lately
Hate: That my PS4 won't read discs.

That's not new, it's done that since at least Feb. Can never get any of the millions of sweet deals I see for PS4 games because I can only play digital.

Only on the internet. :lol:

Love : Buckethead
Love/hate : Dark Souls 2 NG+. Sometimes it's not just hard, it's hard and really irritating.
Hate : Call of Duty : Ghosts single player. A lot of the missions are just so... bland. A few are great, but most suck.

Love: Guardians of the galaxy. Knew it'd be insanely good, did not disappoint. I even bought one of those cute little bobbleheads of Groot. Can't wait for that to show up.
Hate: kinda hungry

Hate: It's fucking AUGUST already?! Fuckin' hell!

My thoughts exactly. I was listening to Steven Wilson earlier and realized I've been listen to his music for over six months. It all still feels new...

Love : Usagi Yojimbo, new music, playing Call of Duty : Black Ops for the first time in forever. This game is still my favorite one.
Hate : The past few days of work. Tax-Free weekend must be code for "Let's go to the mall and fuck shit up"

HATE : A Devin Townsend and Animals as Leaders tour... that conveniently skips Florida entirely. Bastards.