(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: *Game Surgery spolier* I was just editing the Tekken 3 episode for Saturday and one rather funny moment in particular inspired a fantastic, yet smewhat infuriating edit which really tied the whole thing together. Also, subscribe you cunts! :p

I'll subscribe if someone plays King. Otherwise, fuck you. :lol:

I played Hwoarang since he was the only T3 character I could remember moves for (too much T5 as a teen), but I THINK we'll be doing a Tekken Force episode in the future. It's a hilarious episode in places.

Love: First announcements for FTA 2016 made, TENTH ANNIVERSARY SHOW BITCHES WOOOOOOOOO

Don't Like: Kinda tired.
Love: All Out War Pt.2 was released last week, so I may go get that soon.

God damn, how'd I miss that. :lol:

The end of All Out War is crazy. What comes after, even moreso.

Love : Batman, thrash
Hate : First day back at work since I went on vacation. Still sucks.

bH5Dzft.png

Tommy T. Baron disapproves.

The end of All Out War is crazy. What comes after, even moreso.

It gets crazier? You can't be serious.

bH5Dzft.png

Tommy T. Baron disapproves.

At the time of release, Batman had disliked the direction that Coroner was going with in Punishment For Decadence. When No More Color came out he sent a very angry letter informing how Tommy didn't appease to his musical desires and that he would never buy a Coroner record again.

The end result was Tommy taking the piss out of a mad Batman.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. :lol:

Love : Batman : The Dark Knight Returns. Since this is basically the Final Fantasy VII of comics, I find it to be a bit overrated (like I do FF7). Not saying it isn't great, which it is, but I just don't think it's the be-all end-all greatest thing ever made. I was rereading it on lunch earlier today, and god damn, what wonders a second read does.
Hate : Idiotic, lazy teenagers

At the time of release, Batman had disliked the direction that Coroner was going with in Punishment For Decadence. When No More Color came out he sent a very angry letter informing how Tommy didn't appease to his musical desires and that he would never buy a Coroner record again.

The end result was Tommy taking the piss out of a mad Batman.

You know it's false because who doesn't like the direction Coroner took after PfD? Not even Batman would muster enough angst to hate on that. :D

Fasle: Tommy Vetterli is Batman. It's all an elaborate ruse designed to throw people off :D

That makes a lot more sense. :lol: But who's Robin in this whole picture?

LOVE: THERE'S A NEW DRAGON BAL Z MOVIE COMING OUT NEXT YEAR THERE'S A NEW DRAGON BALL Z MOVIE COMING OUT NEXT YEAR THERE'S A NEW DRAGON BALL Z MOVIE COMING OUT NEXT YEAR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOP

I assume you mean an animated one? And not the god awful live version that I still can't believe was released a few years ago? :lol:

Love : Usagi Yojimbo, various Avengers comics
Hate : Quite a bit. I'm not in a good mood.