(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : Robert Kirkman's new Outcast series, Batman : Gates of Gotham
Hate : Too many things to list. I am not in a good mood.

:lol: Only if it's triplets! Sara and I discussed names based on possible outcomes; Dave Ingram Jr. would be lad #3 if such a thing were to occur. Only because I wasn't allowed to call any of my kids Megatron Von Goku Ingram.

:lol: Only if it's triplets! Sara and I discussed names based on possible outcomes; Dave Ingram Jr. would be lad #3 if such a thing were to occur. Only because I wasn't allowed to call any of my kids Megatron Von Goku Ingram.

Please, oh please call him Megatron von Goku Ingram. :lol:

:lol: It can't be worse than the people that named their child Telula Does the Hula.

Love : GTA Online, various comics, PS1 GETTING HERE TODAY
Hate : Tumblr. It seems like every comics "controversy" comes from this idiotic website.

And that was her first name! :lol: The only reason I remember this is because when I heard about it, it was an article saying how child services had taken the kid away.

On a lighter note...

LOVE : MY PS1 <3

Love : Saga #20, Final Fantasy IX, getting platinum on GTAV
Hate : That we have to move. Tomorrow. Already started packing and organizing stuff. FUCK, I HATE THIS SHIT. Literally nothing irritates me more than moving, Nothing.

Here are some things I have loved recently:

Watching every single game of the World Cup; Black Sabbath in Hyde Park last weekend; seeing Iron Maiden for the 36th time also last weekend; appearing on the cover CD on Metal Hammer last month (even had our name on the plastic bag cover thing!); watching all surviving Patrick Troughton episodes of Doctor Who; two weeks of holiday in Greece.

And things I have hated:

Actually I'm having trouble with this. I'm ok at the moment :)

Love: I'm in the middle of recording a cover of Pantera's Sandblasted Skin for a little something I'm putting out at the end of the year/start of next :D
Hate: Vinny Paul's awkward-ass drum patterns, Dimebag's awkward-ass tuning and bends. Fucking hell, Pantera.

Pantera is weird, but great.

Love: Weird Al's new album, holy shit.
Hate: It'll probably be his last conventional album, which sucks. Small EP's are cool and all, but they don't compare at all to full albums.