(New) Love/Hate Thread

That's sad to hear. Any particular reason why?

Love : Fates Warning, Dark Souls 2, X-Force : X-Necrosha
Hate : Work drama, Marvel's Ultimates 3, and the Ultimatum event from a few years ago. God lord. Sometimes, ever so rarely public opinion is totally spot on. These books are BAD.

Interest was really high upon the initial announcement that I was bringing it back. Then they just didn't listen. It certainly goes to show how eager so-called 'fans' of the scene are when they'd rather listen to shows that are stupid, unprofessional and - in my opinion - rather pointless instead of something informative.

Interest was really high upon the initial announcement that I was bringing it back. Then they just didn't listen. It certainly goes to show how eager so-called 'fans' of the scene are when they'd rather listen to shows that are stupid, unprofessional and - in my opinion - rather pointless instead of something informative.

Now I feel bad for never listening :(

If it makes you feel better, i'm watching 44 Caliber Game Surgery.

Love: Kojima showed more of Phantom Pain today, looks so good. PS4 in general as well.
Hate: Kinda tired, that's about it

Love: Summer vacation started about an hour ago. I don't work again until late August.:kickass:
Hate: The end of year bbq, staff meeting at my school yesterday started out nicely, but ended with a shit storm. Cultural sensitivity training is scheduled for fall because the administration sent too many minority students to behavior school this year. :lol: Oh and the teachers were told that if we didn't like the way school was being run to look for a job elsewhere. What a great way to end the year. :lol:

I didn't want to pledge to his campaign because getting the SINGLE disc download was $15 so I said fuck it i'll torrent it. But then the night before I had to drive with my brother from Orlando FL back to NH I found the two disc edition for digital download for $10 from HMV, so I bought that shit quick before they realized they put it up for the same price as the single disc. Killer album.

And Dave, I subscribed! I think i've only seen the Alien one so far

Love: Watch Dogs. Finally bought it for PS4 and wow that was super worth it. There's also awesome rumors that the remastered Last Of Us is coming this month and if so NEEEEEED.
Hate: Walmart stupid protection plan I bought for my PS4. They only cover power surge problems the entire first year of the plan. So now I need to go through Sony to have my PS4 fixed (not even totally broken, it just beeps constantly) and to have Sony fix your PS4 you have to pay them $50.

I'm not paying them $50 to fix something that NEVER should have been broken.

Love : Dark Souls 2, Buckethead album sale, Southern Bastards #2
Hate : Imminent work marathon bullshit

Oh Dave :( Sucks you're in so much trouble... Really. :( I'd be tempted to take Disharmonization off your hands... that one is such a gem!

Hate: My laptop is totally about to die (sometimes the monitor just doesn't come on, and the fact is proper farting all the time / not working), I've backed up things like my photos and word docs but I have SO much music (about 300GB) I need to get an external hard drive this week and hope I manage to get it all backed up.

Also hate (more): I really should be over my ex by now... and I thought I'd done a good job (her being on the other side of the world helped) but since moving to London I keep seeing girls who remind me of her / kind of even look like her, and you know - NOTHING compares. I miss her. And I'm worried I'm never going to get over her... she was the coolest, more beautiful girl I ever met. And I just really fucking miss her. Aaaaaaaand I'll shut up now.

^That IS some pretty fucking great news. :kickass:

To join the shit parade, I realized yesterday that one of my teeth has basically rotted away. I've been in some deep fucking depression since.

Hate : Above
Love : All the Buckethead albums I bought have been awesome so far

Well, at least Coroner are doing new stuff. Shame I'll have to download it.

Everyone's harping on about Souza rejoining Exodus too, but seriously - it won't make a difference. Zetro's work since Tempo has been naff and Exodus have been just... just... so diabolically awful. Guilty until proven innocent in this case.

Love : Mass Effect, Mastodon, Toy Story 2 for the PS1
Also love : the trailers and gameplay for the game No Man's Sky. Game looks fucking incredible!
Thought was okay : Mark Millar's Ultimate Avengers omnibus
Hate : Slept like shit

Love : JLA by Mark Waid and Bryan Hitch
Hate : Getting, and having to return, my copy of Batman : Arkham Origins because it had no case!