(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : The Walking Dead #125, Kick-Ass 3 #7, Dark Souls, MGS : Ground Zeroes
Hate : Overnight shifts until the end of time

Depends on the work I suppose.. I just can tell you the motivation in the work I had (and still have) sank to about zero anyhow. You just have to deal with assholes the whole day and do boring monotonous stuff and exhausting - which is paid good but definitly not in the genre of being fun.

I'm always one of the first people to jump on an overnight shift, singular. But FIVE WEEKS worth of them? I'm fucking sick of it. I haven't really had time to do much of anything during the day since late March. I hate it.

You work retail right Keenan? One pro of night shifts is you don't have to deal with the public as much.

Love: Had a great spring break. Took the GF to California for a couple of days. Spent a night on the Queen Mary and did the Ghost Tour. I didn't see any ghosts, but I think there was something down in the engine room.:OMG:

Hate: Crunch time for my university assignments. A bunch of work to get completed in the next couple of weeks.

^You DO raise a valid point. That's probably the only plus to doing all this insanity.

Love : Deadpool #27. Deadpool got married. And it was awesome.
Hate : How big my "to read" pile is...

Love: Game Surgery intro is motherfucking DONE!! We might actually have some episodes up by the end of the month at this rate, provided Verm doesn't get back to me and act like a little faggot by going "NYEHHHH I COULD DO BETTER MAN" when he clearly couldn't/wouldn't/is too fucking lazy :lol:

Love : Mastodon, Superior Spider-Man, Dark Souls
Hate : Basically anything involving work. Oh my god.

Maybe a lack of polish is part of it's draw. :p

Love : Finished Metal Gear Solid : Ground Zeroes with an A rank! Woo!
Also love : Finished reading the Uncanny X-Force omnibus! Woo!
Hate : Work in the morning! Boo!

Ouch! That sucks. How'd that happen? :(

Love : OSI, The Invisibles, Superior Spider-Man, double RP/cash in GTA Online
Also love : Restarting Demon's Souls with some friends of mine. Even though they're having trouble getting into it, I was blowing past the beginning and getting into the atmosphere all over again.
Hate : Woke up early to buy some shoes when they released online. Got error codes, then "Sorry, they're all sold out!" messages :mad:

Oh, and love more than anything : THE OVERNIGHT SHIFTS ARE OVER

Yeah it does really! After that other thing with my elbow was finally over.
I had a bicycle accident (crash with a fence) and I didn't even believe it was broken first but well it was...

PS: good to know your horrible overnight shifts are over ;)

Love : Squadron Supreme, Devy, Demon's Souls
Love and hate at the same time : The Amazing Spider-Man 2 game
Hate : Really loud people early in the morning