(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: finally got the original Pressing of Protector's A Shedding of Skin! You won't believe me how much albums arrived and left my house of that album already :lol:
I almost believe that the first Shedding of Skin album I got in 2011 was also an original but I sold it already again. I know Iam crazy but that's the same with the Coroner - Grin album which I held a bootleg of. Those albums are very special to me and I hate not to have an original of it. :mad:

Hate: all this fucked up stuff with my arm.

Love: Today was my last night of classes:kickass: Taking Friday off!

Hate: cat is sick, been vomiting since Saturday, tomorrow he goes to the vet.
Fucked up my calf running about a month ago and haven't run since. Started physical therapy this week and my leg feels better, but without running I am putting on the weight that I ran off and kept off running. It is fucking with my mind.

Love : Dark Souls II, Bal-Sagoth, Kick-Ass 2's score, IDW's Transformers comics
Hate : A few things here and there

No idea, that's the thing - I didn't eat anything that everyone else in the household ate and they didn't get sick. Fucking bizarre.

I'm feeling a lot better now, but man, the past two days have been fucking rough. You know that phase of sickness where everything hurts, inside and out, and there's fuck all you can do about it? Yeah, that. Plus I'm currently in a completely state of ambivalence since my stomach still hurts a bit and I'm not sure whether or not it's because I'm fucking starving (I haven't eaten for two and a half days now) or if there's still some sickly shit going on in there. And after puking as much as I have done, I'd rather not risk it :lol:

Man, stomach bugs are the fucking worst.

You still can be lucky you must not go to Hospital or something like that and you're slightly alright now. It's horrible!

When something happens then it's the worst case always for me like now my broken wrist. Seems Iam having really an extreme strain of desasters..

On a related note, I smashed my head against a shelf a few days ago. I can still feel a little bump on my forehead. :lol:

Love : OSI, Buckethead, Fates Warning, IDW Transformers comics, The Walking Dead #127
Hate : People who complain about the stupidest things

Fuck food poisoning..that shit is the worst. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Seriously. :puke:

Love: Three day weekends. Ran about 2.5 miles Friday night. The longest I have ran since I fucked up my calf muscle back in early April. Going to try another run tonight or tomorrow night.

Hate: Not all that much. Just have to make it through seeing each class five more times and then it is summer vacation. :kickass:

Thankfully, I've never experienced breaking a bone. Hopefully, I never will. It sounds horrible. Hope yours heals soon!

Love : The Sword, Dark Souls 2
Still, after all these years, disappointed by : The X-Men movie. The first one. It's called X-Men, not Wolverine/Professor X/Magneto.
Hate : That I don't think I got any sleep last night.

Hate: Don't have the money to get Watch Dogs like I was planning to when it came out. Come on people, buy my stuff off ebaaaaaaaaay
Love: MGSV, Octodad, not much else I can think of at the moment

Love : Porcupine Tree, Russian Circles, various comics, Beyond : Two Souls
Hate : Nothing much, really.