(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: Been with my girlfriend for two years now! So that's really cool. We saw Godzilla, second time seeing it for me and first for her.

Hate: My pinky finger has been infected since Feb and won't go away... not sure what that's about. My dad also got his car repossessed and we can't get it back. I feel really bad, wish I had the money to help him get the car back.

Agreed.

Love : Batman : Arkham Origins, Mark Waid and Bryan Hitch JLA, random music
Hate : Doing random shit to get 100% in GTAV

love(d): Saw Sacred Reich a while ago. Besides the shitty support Band it was awesome. Also made some pictures but they aren't very good quality..

Hate: Too less beer, Idiots everywhere.

Chop it off. The pinky's useless anyway.

Kinda wish I could, it's super annoying. There's been a number of times where it looks like it's about to go away but then BAM comes back

Love: Ham, Game Of Thrones. Since season 4 is done I decided to read all the song of ice and fire books. Currently 130 something pages into A Clash Of Kings. Totally recommend.

Hate: Damn pinky, waiting for the remastered Last Of Us to come out on PS4

I'm getting my PS4 on September 9th as part of a Destiny bundle. White system and controller? AW YEAH.

Have you played Dragon Age 2? I'm about two hours in, and it's... not looking good. :lol:

Hate : That Dragon Age 2 hasn't interested me yet.
Love : World Cup!

Oh yeah, the world cup so far is being amazing! 90% of the games are really intense and really interesting. That second half of Germany - Ghana was ridiculous!

Love: My job / coffee
Hate: Kind of sick of working 50-60 hours a week with it though... that, and I miss my ex lots today. (Yeah, still...)

Oh yeah, the world cup so far is being amazing! 90% of the games are really intense and really interesting. That second half of Germany - Ghana was ridiculous!

I know, right?! The US plays Portugal later tonight. WE CAN WIN! (But probably not. :lol: )

Portugal lost 4 - nothing to Germany and a bunch of our players are injured so I guess you have a chance. May the best team win :D

I'm getting my PS4 on September 9th as part of a Destiny bundle. White system and controller? AW YEAH.

Have you played Dragon Age 2? I'm about two hours in, and it's... not looking good. :lol:

Hate : That Dragon Age 2 hasn't interested me yet.
Love : World Cup!

I played the hell out of the Alpha for Destiny... I didn't want the game till I played that. WOW that was fun as hell and I can't wait for the beta now.

Never really play Bioware games actually.

Love: Holy shit that US v Portugal match was crazy. Also that song Kojima used in the new MGSV trailer

Hate: Waiting for The Phantom Pain! Gah. I hope they put out some special edition version, because i'll buy the shit out of that. Also RIP Mike :(

Play the Mass Effect trilogy. It's incredible. Dragon Age, thought? Is not.

Portugal lost 4 - nothing to Germany and a bunch of our players are injured so I guess you have a chance. May the best team win :D

GAH! What a game! That last goal broke my heart.

The dream is alive! That match was amazing! Things are really complicated now for the Portuguese team, so we're probably not going through to the next round. It is possible mathematically but I'm not too hopeful...

I think EVERYONE in our group is feeling that way. We have to beat Germany! :lol:

It really was a fantastic match though. I'm still upset over it. :lol: No hard feelings though, as that last shot was incredible.

Play the Mass Effect trilogy. It's incredible. Dragon Age, thought? Is not.

The last game I bought before I officially gave up on Xbox 360 was Mass Effect 1. It was pretty fun, but I would need to get it on Playstation now. The whole trilogy was just on sale, should have got it.

Definitely should've.

Love : Infinite Crisis, Flashpoint, Batman : Arkham Origins
Hate : Feeling... off.

Fuck! How'd that happen? :(

Love : Lamb of God, The Walking Dead #127, The Wicked + The Divine #1, Batman : Arkham Origins
Hate : Dragon Age 2, the cereal I'm eating

Hate: All this threats I got from this dutch Psycho. Iam glad I've got no letter but I NEVER order Cd's again from Facebook.. NEVER! It was pretty stupid though because no one would take lawsuits because of this Internet insults but still I hate that feeling when you don't know what happens. :mad:

Love: good weather. In the mood for some beer.