(New) Love/Hate Thread

CDJR won KI using Sadira. 2nd place was Rico Suave who had an awesome set vs JWong in Losers Finals.

USF4 finals is going to happen in about an hour or so (which is the only game I care about other than KI) and the top eight is as follows:

Winners bracket
RG|Snake Eyez (Zangief) vs. RZR|Fuudo (Fei Long)
RZR|Gackt (Fei Long) vs. Bonchan (Sagat)

Losers bracket
MD|Luffy (Rose) vs. EG|Momochi (Ken)
EG|Ricky Ortiz (Rufus, Rolento) vs. HORI|Sako (Ibuki, Evil Ryu, Elena, Gen)

(source: EventHubs)

I hate "professional" game tournaments. Everyone there just has such an elitist attitude towards people that play games other than fighting games. One of the reasons I hate playing them online.

This hatred may slightly be pointed towards my brother for live-streaming the whole thing yesterday and hogging all our bandwidth. :lol:

Love : Not alot
Hate : The last week of my life. Moving sucks ass. Moving everything my family (EIGHT PEOPLE) owns? Ugh.

I saw that a few days ago. Very unhappy. :(

Love : Green Lantern : The Animated Series
Hate : Exhaustion

Love: Girlfriend is out of town for the weekend....it will be nice to have time to just play video games and guitar again! Saw Morbid Angel last night. They played an old school set that was brutal...those fucking guitar solos live! :kickass:

Hate: Nothing

She's not one of the four people that post on this site, so I think we're good.:lol:

Love : The beta for Destiny. Wow. This game is incredible.
Also love : Green Lantern/Green Arrow by Denny o'Neil and Neal Adams.
Hate: Awkward situations

DESTINYYYYY I GOTTA BUY ONE, TICKETTT I GOTTA BUY BUY BUY

Love: Saw Onslaught, Artillery and Demonic Resurrection with Sara last night and it was absolutely fucking glorious. Sy Keerl singing In Search of Sanity? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR THAT?!
Hate: Artillery were really, really disappointing :(

Damn you :lol: That does look good though, but i'm fine with mine. Just NEED Destiny

Only problem is that my new internet setup is crap. I keep getting kicked every few minutes. It's making things overly aggrevating.

Love : Animals as Leaders, Green Arrow : The Longbow Hunters
Also love : Destiny beta (When it works)
Hate : My vacation that wasn't really a vacation ends tomorrow:(

Only problem is that my new internet setup is crap. I keep getting kicked every few minutes. It's making things overly aggrevating.

When it works. :p

Love : Green Arrow : Hunter's Moon, Wolverine and the X-Men omnibus, Southern Bastards, The Walking Dead #129, Erik Mongrain
Hate : Store meetings. What's the point?