(New) Love/Hate Thread

Yeah, I'm so fucking done. Don't know why I let my mate convince me moving down to London with no money and an unstable mental state was a good idea. I just want to go home now. Sick of sleeping on a floor and battling with the shitty shower etc.

Yeah, I'm so fucking done. Don't know why I let my mate convince me moving down to London with no money and an unstable mental state was a good idea. I just want to go home now. Sick of sleeping on a floor and battling with the shitty shower etc.

that shower is messing you up, right? :lol:

I remember that I once had to share the shower with some asshole who always locked the door for hours. Iam glad that this time is over..

LOVE : Captain America : The Winter Soldier. Fucking awesome movie.
Also love : The Walking Dead #124, actually sleeping (almost) a full night
Hate : Not much.

Love: Spent Gorgoroth's set last night sat on the bus talking metal with Tony Lazaro and co. Those of you who know how much I love Vital Remains will know how cool this'll have been for me... It really is the coolest fucking feeling when you meet someone you consider an absolute legend and not only is there no rockstar BS but their ego doesn't even register on the scale. Sick show, even better guys. I owe my buddy Brian (Vital's vocalist) for hooking me up, he made my night and to be honest? It was so cool it kind of feels like I'm being repaid for all last year's shit...

Hate: I spent so much fucking money!!!

^lucky dude!

must been a great show time ;)

(Hate) wanted to see Crowbar this weekend but anyhow I couldn't make it. TOO LESS FUCKIN MONEY!
It was really strange. Normally I'd tend to go but I had too much doubts I suppose..

That's awesome, Podgie! Reminds me of when I saw Evile. Got a chance to talk to Matt, Ol and Ben and they just seemed like the most regular people I'd ever met. In a good way. :lol:

And THAT reminds me that I haven't been to a concert in over a year... Damn.

Love : Dark Souls, Avengers comics, Overkill, Slayer
Hate : Overnight shifts. God fucking damn.

^lucky dude!

Very.

Very lucky, indeed. Being left alone on the bus with Tony for 15mins or so was totally awesome. Had a nice little chat about Vital Remains, past, present and future.

Really cool night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shame today I'm bored, lonely, and wishing I wasn't here (London). :puke:

Well Iam only into their first album "Let Us Pray" which sounds pretty top notch for a Death metal album.

I know those days when coming back from gigs! :zombie:
The last time I vomitted the shit out of me.
Still it was worth it - the shows I've been were all very good except the Death Tribute last year which was fuckin horrible.

Love : How well Winter Soldier did. It makes me want to go see it again.
Hate : That I can't, because god damn overnights.
Also hate : When my managers get upset at what we do while we work overnight, when they have no idea what goes on.

Love: How incredible this season of Hannibal is. How awesome this season of Game Of Thrones will be. FINALLY HAVE MY TICKET TO GO SEE MY BROTHER GRADUATE IN FLORIDA IN MAY :kickass:

Hate: I have a headache, that's about it.

Love : GTA Online, various X-Men comics
Hate : How horrendous last night's overnight shift was, and how similarly bad tonight's is going to be. :(

Hate: didn' tsleep much last night, feels like I was just laying there with eyes shut but no actual sleep.
Love: maybe 3pm later today when I get off from work, maybe...

Love: Full Thrash Assault was immense, had a wonderful birthday morning there with a bunch of good friends and great music. Topped off by the fact that they STILL have the banner from the Mike Alexander fundraiser hanging above the entrance, which made me super fucking happy :)

Hate: Now £350 in debt (whoops!), I spent all of my actual birthday yesterday being very ill. Aww well.