(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : Satch, sleeping for damn near TWELVE HOURS :D
Also love : Starlight #1. What a great start to a new series. I can't wait to see how the next few issues pan out.
Hate : Overnight shifts start up again tomorrow night :(

well to reveal my secret I posted the lyrics of Golden Cashmere Sleeper in the official Coroner forum because a guy was asking for it. Coincidence that it was almost easy for me to recognize the lyrics. :D

Love: just sold 2 Cd's on Discogs! Gets me money.
Hate: feeling like shit anyhow. I don't know really why but anyhow my motivation to do anything sinked to zero in the last time.

Yeah, I saw that this morning. Shit news. :(

Love : Dark Souls. Why did I not enjoy this game this much the first time I played through it?
Hate : Overnight shifts

Love : Dark Souls. Why did I not enjoy this game this much the first time I played through it?

Had Dark Souls for a tiny bit, was fun when I wasn't dying. I know the point is that you're supposed to die a bunch and keep playing but I hate dying over and over again so I got rid of it.

Hate: relationship problems, and how my PS4 has been acting lately. Periodically the thing will start fucking beeping and won't stop until I turn the damn thing on and off again, it's also having weird Wifi issues when it's in my room, and for some weird fucking reason MGSV: GZ keeps crashing at the menu. It stopped doing it when I connected the PS4 with a wire, but just what the fuck.
Love: Trailer Park Boys is making me feel better

On my current playthrough, I've only died three times, and only one was actually because I messed up. The other two times were just sheer stupidity. :lol: I just wish I had more time to play it, but these damn overnight shifts....

Love : Joe Satriani
Also love : Superman Vs. Muhammad Ali. What a strange, yet completely awesome, comic! It's like a 70's Space Jam.
Hate : Working said overnight shifts

Hate: Every day being the same as the last. Not having short/medium-term objectives. Lacking motivation. Bored with life is basically what I'm saying...
Love: Music, I guess. That's pretty much it.

Also hate: Having to say stupid shit on a random forum.

Hate: The girl I've been seeing back up north doesn't want to see me any more because she can't handle my negativity/I'm too far away...
Love: ^ that, to be honest. Because she's (honestly) better off without the Podge!

Yeah man, it (kind of) sucks... that, paired with my financial troubles and current living conditions (on a floor, in someone else's bedroom), I'm not exactly feeling super.

But hey ho, the show must go on and all that...

Love : BioShock Infinite : Burial at Sea Part Two
Also love : The new Punisher, Loki, Moon Knight and Magneto series
Hate : Work tomorrow. I'm not ready!

Love: Destruction, Krisiun and Exmortus tonight!
Hate: stupid ass kids doing stupid ass shit. I am ready for spring break, or better yet, summer vacation!:headbang::lol:

But see, then they work more hours at the jobs they have, meaning I have to deal with a bunch more of them! :lol:

Love : GTA Online, Dream Theater
Jealous of : My friend. He saw Dream Theater last night and they played THREE SETS along with two of my favorite songs.
Hate : That yesterday, I went into the office at work with the express intent to get my overnight shifts cut down... and came out with more overnight shifts than I went in with. :(