(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: MGSV: Ground Zeroes comes out so soon

Ignore Dave. Ground Zeroes is gonna be awesome. Have you heard about it's alleged length, though?

Love : Mass Effect, Transmetropolitan, Porcupine Tree
Hate : Building cabinets.... for six hours.
Also hate : My phone has died and unfortunately it is time for me to finally enter the world of the smartphone. Much to my dismay.

Ignore Dave. Ground Zeroes is gonna be awesome. Have you heard about it's alleged length, though?

I have, and honestly it doesn't matter. I've heard people can beat Skyrim in 2 hours. You can beat the Tanker mission on European Extreme in 9 minutes, hell you can even beat MGS4 is like 3 hours.

Journalist who have beaten the game have noted how they beat the game in around 2 hours. They've also beaten the game and all side missions in 4, and they still didn't 100% the game. I'm not worried about the length.

Also Dave, why the hate on 5? I think it's going to be awesome.

Metal Gear Solid became irrelevant the second they decided to do another game after Snake Eater. That game is simply as perfect as MGS can ever get in pretty much every conceivable way; I'll give MGSV a TRY by all means, but Konami need to pull their fucking finger out and stop milking the cash cow at this point.

Love : Mass Effect, Buckethead, Transmetropolitan
Hate : This arc of Ultimate Fantastic Four I'm currently reading. Yeesh.

Well I think it's not only the physical strain. Stress and fucked up Co-workers can make you loose your nerves.

Hate: Being sick the last days and feeling like shit :mad:
love: Getting better and healthier already after alot of painkillers.

Love : Dream Theater, finished Mass Effect 2 again, my new phone
Hate : Touchscreens, losing a very important character at the end of Mass Effect 2, the fact that this is my last day of vacation :(

Love: This weekend! Celebrated my birthday Friday and the Girlfriend arranged for us to vacation like tourists on the Vegas Strip. Stayed at the Four Seasons hotel, ate at Bobby Flay's restaurant and saw Penn and Teller's show. One of the best weekends of my life. :kickass:

Hate: My PC is acting up, I think it might be time for a new one or time to reformat my hard drive.

Penn and Teller, cool. Happy Birthday also. :)

Today I absolutely fucking LOVE that on a friend of mine called Blunt's facebook someone ended up saying "Blunt who's this Michael Hodgeson character? What a first class arse hole" - Wow! Made my day it did :lol: even if he did put an 'e' in my surname ...anyway people can't handle proper writing. Also got told to 'speak like a man' ... Lulz, wot. I am a man?! :loco:

HATE: Erm, yeah. Not too much (shock, horror and awe!) ... been feeling a bit crazy 'cause I've gone cold turkey without my anti-depressants, but what with being in London, having a new job and constantly being surrounded by people and things to do - I'm feeling pretty good!

He's right, you're a first-class arsewipe.. but only because of your association with myself. I make everyone's lives worse just by existing hahaha :p You'll get used to it. Sara did! Seriously though, nobody can hate you, Podgie. You're too lovely.

Love: Working again today from 3pm 'til 11pm, Podgie's feeling great :D
Hate: 3pm 'til 11pm today and tomorrow... then a 7am start on Wednesday and Thursday. Ouch.

You prefer afternoon shifts? I'd much rather go in at 6 or 7am just so I can get home before 5pm. :lol: Any shift that requires me to work past that just seems to drag.

Love : Black Widow's new comic series. It's actually fucking awesome!
Hate : That I was supposed to be off today and went to work because I didn't know what my schedule was. :lol: