(New) Love/Hate Thread

Hate: Woke up in a really pissed off mood... The guy who I'm staying with's shower is fucked, and I really need a shower... but yeah. No can do. That and I just feel angry and stuck.

Love: Nothing right now!

Love: Destruction show kicked ass! Got a picture with Destruction before the show!:kickass:
Hate: Finding it really difficult to get started on my assignments for my university classes. Only about a month left in the semester and I need to buckle down and get it done.

Love : Superman Annual #11 - For the Man Who Has Everything. What an incredible fucking story by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons. My god. Few things are as tearjerking than "Son, I love you, but.... I don't think you're real." :(
Also love : Finished BioShock Infinite - Burial at Sea Part 2 earlier. The entire thing was great but the last area was extremely well done with a fantastic, thought provoking ending to boot.
Hate : OVERNIGHT SHIFTS UNTIL OBLIVION

Also love : Finished BioShock Infinite - Burial at Sea Part 2 earlier. The entire thing was great but the last area was extremely well done with a fantastic, thought provoking ending to boot.

I got the basics of what it's supposed to mean but I guess there's stuff that only Ken Levine is supposed to get. Such as how Elizabeth is still alive even though she's shown to be dead.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, she stopped existing in every reality as soon as her and Booker made it to the end of the regular game, sooo..... it's a moot point, really. :lol:

Love : Grant Morrison JLA. World War Three is awesome.
Hate : Trying to find the last god damn letter scrap in GTAV. I checked 95% of the locations already and came up totally empty-handed. WHERE IS THIS THING.

Love: Got an iPhone 5C and I love it. Sold my iPhone 5 to get the money to see my brother graduate in Florida :kickass:
Hate: The How I Met Your Mother finale. Literal dog shit. Destroyed the entire series in one terrible two part episode. Worse than the Dexter finale for me.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, she stopped existing in every reality as soon as her and Booker made it to the end of the regular game, sooo..... it's a moot point, really. :lol:

That just means that the original Bioshock didn't really happen. Which just gets me even angrier :lol:

Love: Resident Evil 4 HD on PC. Finally a good port of this shit. One of the best games ever.

Love: Had a really cool day today. The sun was out, had a nice walk around London, saw Zoe Ball (didn't care), drank a couple of beers, listened to some good thrash, had fish and chips and another beer... The End.

Hate: Not much right now! :OMG:

:lol: Weird.

But yeah, I've (worryingly) randomly been getting really, really down on myself recently and it's making me feel like I did 6 months or so back. Like I'd be better off dead, 'cause shit's not really gotten any better for me.