(New) Love/Hate Thread

Well shit, love: It seems that I've officially got the temporary position over the Christmas period. I'll be getting paid for my woes from Monday - the bonus? My new shifts are not only easier (I'm tidying for the most part, so I can save my knees some aggro) but I'll be working 4-8pm, which is a massive relief. Plus, they've given me December 6th off so that I can play this Save the Snooty Fox dayfest that I've been booked in for.

Glory of days. If I wasn't so shit-ass broke and strapped for time, I'd say things are going pretty smoothly.

Things are going well for Dave? The end must be near. :lol:

Love : Xenogears. About three hours in so far, and this game is heavy. Some really deep questions are being asked and I don't have the answers!
Hate : Stomach problems

Still shit if you have to work so late but.. well it's still ok if you get the money.

Love: Met Tommy Victor from Prong at the last gig with Overkill. He was cool indeed - never expected that..

Hate: My camera is destroyed :mad: I damaged a beer bottle and spilled it all over. Killed my emotions but well have to get a new one it seems. I fuckin hate this Repair-site. No one fuckin replies..

Love : Xenogears, Layton/Michelinie/Romita Jr. Iron Man, FFIX's soundtrack
Hate : Internet problems, stomach issues and the fact that my vacation is over. :(

Love: Only two more weeks of classes this semester.
Hate: Cold weather...after a decade in Las Vegas I have gotten used to the summer heat and cold weather really bothers me now. The girlfriend decided to give up booze and eating out at restaurants for the month of November. If you ask me she could use a drink or two. :kickass:

Love : How cold it is outside, the current Spider-Man story arc Spiderverse, Littlebigplanet 3, GTAV for the PS4, Porcupine Tree
Hate : Work idiocy, the looming threat of Black Friday weekend

I would love snow. Only ever seen it once, and that was in Tennessee.

Love : Original Sin, Marvel's big summer event from a few months ago.
Hate : Internet problems, work stress... the usual bullshit.

Love: Upcoming gigs (Kreator, Vader!) and feeling better from my stomach sickness.

Hate: Facebook retardedness shows again his level of stupidity. Just chatted with a guy before about a label of Australian Bands and then The Coffins Slave website came to my mind and so I thought maybe it is this label where the band he was talking about all the time is signed too. Then he totally pissed me off with his comment that was like "??? You have no fuckin idea about what Iam talkin bout" and I just turned off. I really have enough of all this shit.

Love: True Detective, and that's about it

Hate: Where the hell is the snow I want some fucking snow here this is bullshit it's my favorite season and there's no snow. Also mad that I bought GTAV on PS3 when it first came out. Watching my uncle play the next gen version and it's fucking ridiculous how superior it is in every single way. I knew the moment they said originally that they weren't putting it on anything but the 360 and 3 that it was a bad idea.

It IS a lot better on PS4 and Rockstar DID dupe us all. I totally agree. I also still think they'll charge for heists if they ever release them. I can't wait to see the shitstorm reaction fans will give them. Heheheh.

Love : Porcupine Tree, GTA Online in first person, Michelinie/Layton/Romita JR. Iron Man
Hate : This upcoming week and the fact that I might have tendonitis in my elbow

Love: Finished a 2000 word essay in one day. Yes, this is not a good thing, I'm aware.
Don't Like: Tired, and I don't want to go to my statistics class tomorrow because my teacher can't teach for shit.
Hate: Because of the last minute essay, I couldn't go on my jog today.
Also Don't Like: I'm interested in two girls.