(New) Love/Hate Thread

I haven't been to a concert in like a year and a half. I'd love to see Coroner.

Love : All-New Ghost Rider, Punisher, Magneto
Hate : Not all that much really. My overnight shift last night wasn't actually all that bad.

Love : Superman : Braniac, Superman : New Krypton Vol. 1
Love/Hate : Setting up Christmas decorations
Hate : Yesterday's stomach problems, though those seem to have passed.

It does seem like that, yeah. I like that your top 10 list contains (apart from Exodus and CC) only bands that I've never heard of or just recognize from some of your facebook posts haha.

Love: Semester is over at UNLV...earned As in both classes. :kickass:
Hate: Flying back home for xmas is going to be expensive.

Nice year end wrapup Dave. I agree with you on Neil Turbin, and I am surprised to see the new Exodus in your top ten. I am not sure what to make of it, but I agree that is their best since Tempo of the Damned. I will have to give some of your other picks a listen. :kickass:

I want humanity to be over with :lol: Bunch of cunts.

Love: This song I'm recording is coming along nicely, just got two absolutely fantastic musicians on board for it too.
Hate: DRUM TRACKS ARGHHHHHH

"In short: Fuck off, Neil Turbin." Nice :lol:

Love: not all that much
Hate: not all that much either. Just super neutral at the moment

Kind of. Example :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrIlKkMkHBU&list=PLhFrPub2aXHCk3Nlx1CS7wNJRknZ6wmFc&index=19[/ame]

They just tweaked it a little bit, rather than completely reworking it like most songs from FFX HD. One more example :

See? Slightly rearranged. Most actually sound better, in my opinion. If I find any glaring problems, I'll point them out. :p

Love : Iron Fist : Living Weapon #6, Injustice : Year Three #6
Hate : When my internet decides to go "NOPENOPENOPE" and not fucking work they way it should.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love: Civilization V. Never had so much fun playing a video game in a while.
Hate: Last game I played had me up playing ALL NIGHT, only to lose to Caesar who was basically THE WEAKEST country on the map, win by DIPLOMACY. AAAAAAARGRH. :mad:

Civ V is such a great game. Many nights have been spent playing that game only to have the sudden realization that it was 4am. :lol:

Love : Batman #37. Holy shit. One of the scariest, and quite possibly best, comics I have ever read.
Hate : Another long day of work is imminent.