(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : Porcupine Tree
Hate : Hearing that the wife of Usagi Yojimbo creator Stan Sakai passed away yesterday :(
Also hate : Wanting a pair of shoes, only to find them sold out when I go to purchase them, the lack of... fucks given (for lack of a better term) by any and all my coworkers, Thanksgiving/Black Friday as a whole and a quite a few other things. I'm generally frustrated with everything at the moment.

Love: Onslaught finally kicked Neil Turbin off the US tour.
Hate: Why did it tke so long? The band and their fans suffered because of his crap performance.
Also Hate: Social services. What a bunch if lying, corrupt fucking scum.

I didn't even know Turbin was with that band. That's so weird. What happened to the previous singer?

Love : /
Hate : It's 3am and I'm getting ready for work. Fuck Black Friday and everything it stands for.

Good for Onslaught, and probably long overdue!

I saw Turbin perform last year with his band doomriders or whatever they are called. It quickly became obvious why he didn't last long with Anthrax. The local bands that opened the stage sounded better than them and to top it off, Turbin's bass player got pissed and left the stage during the middle of the show. :kickass:

Keenan, Sy's son ain't been very well for a while so Sy opted to stay home this time around. I don't blame him. But they got Turbin in a MONTH before the tour started and he couldn't even fucking learn a 12 song set - he had an iPad onstage being used as a teleprompter from day one and even then he didn't sing anything in the right place or even try to 'sing' whatsoever: he just kind of mumbled everything. After the first four shows, attendance dropped down to 100 or less puntrs per night according to a few of my friends over the pod, so yeah. Neil fucking ruined Onslaught, a feat that has only been done once before and that was London Records :p

I was on the verge of sending Nige an email after seeing footage of the first show (probably three days into the tour) and telling him to tell Neil to fuck off, book me a flight and pretend that nothing happened hahaha. Seriously, it was a catastrophe. And Turbin's acting all diva about it. What a fucking tosser.

Eeeesh. What a mess. Sounds like booting him is for the best.

Love : All-Star Superman. In my opinion, the best Superman story ever.
Hate : Black Friday madness

Love: just I received replacement for my digital camera! exactly the same model. I really hope it will not getting smashed again.. Iam too damn stupid too often. Also I guess Coroner really grew to my alltime favorite bands.. it is strange because I remember I didn't even liked them earlier.

Hate: Not too much except that Iam too sick and tired of everything..esp. some certain social network crap. People ony care about themselves.. they just use you as an interesting object and throw you away after a while.

Do what I do : just don't have one. :lol:

Love : Porcupine Tree, GTA Online
Hate : Work bullshit

ALSO LOVE :
air-jordan-xx9-river-walk-holiday-2014-preview-01.jpg

MINE.

Haven't had facebook in almost 2 years, absolutely terrific decision.

Love: Telltale's Game Of Thrones is cool as hell
Hate: Wish I had a better laptop/computer to play it on because I have to play it on a lower resolution so it runs right. I think their walking dead has the same requirements but walking runs perfectly for me

I'd probably deactivate FB if it weren't for the fact that it works well for mass communication in messenger.

Like: One exam done.
Hate: I have another tomorrow, for a tougher subject, and I haven't felt this lethargic in MONTHS.

ALSO LOVE :
air-jordan-xx9-river-walk-holiday-2014-preview-01.jpg

MINE.

Colorful as fuck shoes man. A part of me wishes to go get some new sneakers too, but the one I'm using right now is perfectly okay.

well to some people I really stand close but alot of those Iam "friends with" Iam not sure. They just use you for their stupid groups etc..
For me it is necessary to some degree to check news, tourdates too.

Love : Porcupine Tree, Superman : Camelot Falls Vol. 2, Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD
Hate : Multiple factors contributing to a generally terrible mood

Love : Batman Eternal. This series was lagging pretty bad for a few months, but now it's picked up and is awesome.
Also love : Xenogears, this pizza I'm eating, Steven Wilson music videos
Hate : Working overnights tonight and tomorrow

Hate: Feeling very tired and fed up by everything.

Love(d): Seeing Coroner in Schaffhausen (CH) last Saturday. I met all the guys and Diego was very cool. He arranged I could take a photo with the others from the band. After someone said "There is Ron Royce sitting over there btw" I went to him and talked abit - was very calm and friendly. I didn't even knew what to expect from him and what to say.. it was a dream coming true. It was very sad for me to go home again after this Killer gig.
And: Switzerland has great food!

That's awesome that you had the chance to talk to Ron. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Now if only they'd start giving us some news about a new record...