(New) Love/Hate Thread

:lol: I hate when that happens! Have you tried playing online yet? It's really fun with friends.

Love : Restarting Invincible. The first 13 issues of this book (the first hardcover) are so god damn great. It's easily one of my favorite series. It just has that... feel. It's hard to describe.
Hate : Work bullshit. So stupid.

Not quite yet. I still think I'm terrible at video games so I mostly just play against CPU until I'm confident enough to try again.

Love: Archer, food
Hate: I really need to find a job, now that I think about it.

Love: /
Hate: I just broke up with my girlfriend of two and a half years. Without getting too personal I will say holy shit I am devastated at the moment

Merry christmas to everyone on here who celebrates it too! And thanks for the kind words guys. I don't do drugs, but I get that your heart is in the right place. Still feel like death though, and I have this terrible headache that won't go away

Oh man. Bad timing! If there's anyone around here who knows about heartache it's me though, and time is the only thing which really helps... (Not to patronise you, you probably know this). So relax, (try and) enjoy Christmas and try not to get too hard on yourself. Also, hope your headache's eased x

Merry christmas to everyone on here who celebrates it too! And thanks for the kind words guys. I don't do drugs, but I get that your heart is in the right place. Still feel like death though, and I have this terrible headache that won't go away

Indeed man. Hope things get better for you. Merry christmas to everyone here too.

Even though Dave will tell me to fuck off (as usual :lol: ), Merry Christmas, all! :D

...Fuck off, Keenan.

Still getting sigged, like last year.

But the brevity of it is what makes it that funny.

Love: TWO new Toxik songs.
Don't Like: Weird production. Makes them sound like Voivod, which I think doesn't suit their playing.

Songwriting wise, everyone was right when they said Too Late was okay but Crooked Crosses was really good.

Only thing that went through my mind: "imagine if it had the production from Think This".

Oh man. Bad timing! If there's anyone around here who knows about heartache it's me though, and time is the only thing which really helps... (Not to patronise you, you probably know this). So relax, (try and) enjoy Christmas and try not to get too hard on yourself. Also, hope your headache's eased x

Not patronizing at all, i'm always telling people that time heals all wounds and I know it's true now. I'm feeling better. Thanks everybody

Love: Got a record player that has a cd drive, bluetooth, and a cassette deck on it as well, super super cool
Hate: same things