(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : Invincible, Haken, Soen, Nevermore, Kingdom Hearts 2 FM
Hate : The never ending cycle of work drama

It's a good video, even if you hate the songs. Dude did good work

Love: Game of thrones/song of ice and fire books. Almost done with book 2 finally.
Hate: all the same stuff. I also hate how lazy I am because i'm supposed to get a job but damn lazy me won't go out and look

Love : Kingdom Hearts, Nevermore, Jeff Loomis, Soen
Also love : Restarting Neil Gaiman's Sandman. Hoping it grabs me more than the first read did.
Hate : Sickness

I would like new Coroner. Yes. I would like new Coroner very much. :D

Love : Batman Eternal. I NEED TO KNOW WHO'S BEHIND IT ALL.
Hate : Inventory is coming up soon at work. Massive overtime is nigh.

Love: News of possible new music from Coroner. I'd settle for a full U.S. tour though. Three day weekends! Thankyou MLK! Spotify - totally worth it.
Hate: My useless boss.

I doubt it won't be at least good, if not great. If I had to guess it's going to sound a lot like something between Grin (perhaps without the atmosphere of it) and the originals from the self-titled. Maybe with something fast to appease fans of their older stuff...

I truly hope it turns out decent. Coroner is one of my favorite bands and it has a pretty much flawless discography. It'd be a shame if they were to ruin it with something uninspired or just outright bad..

I don't think i've ever listened to Coroner

Love: Level 31 in Destiny (finally have it on PS4 now, KEENAN WE CAN PLAY NOW), Patriots are in the super bowl, feeling a little bit better about what happened with my now ex girlfriend. Still don't feel 100% Also about 100 pages from finishing book 2 of a song of ice and fire. Also THE NEW SYLOSIS

Hate: Made cookies to celebrate the patriots win but they came out terribly :(

How have you lasted this long on the forum without being lynched? :lol:

tumblr_nifwl9oHnC1qcxd4qo1_1280.png

:lol:

Love : Ant-Man #1. Hilarious.
Also love : Joe Satriani, Jeff Loomis
Hate : Nothing really in particular at the moment

You all had the time to laugh at my post and make no recommendations? How rude.

Love: Broadchurch is crazy awesome this season
Hate: I have yet to wake up in this place without feeling like someone used my body as a Frisbee and have a huge headache