(New) Love/Hate Thread

DMC4 wasn't a bad game at all. It's just a fucking lazy game. You'll see after you get a bit farther.

Also, Keenan, how far are you in 100 Bullets?

I read the first hardcover (#1-19) a year or two ago, and thought it was good enough to warrant getting the second volume, which I never got to. Finally decided to get to it, so I restarted the first one. Currently at like, #8 or 9 or so. It's a good book, just really fucking slowly paced and RIFE with so much slang, that I forget what english looks like. :lol:

Love : Finished Metro : Last Light
Hate : How lame the ending was

I'm already aware that you need to backtrack through Nero's levels as Dante. Not looking forward to it.

Nope. I was really enjoying it up until that point, too. (No knock on Dante, of course.) But... really Capcom? Ugh. So lazy.

To be rather honest, I still think the two look like faggots.

I read the first hardcover (#1-19) a year or two ago, and thought it was good enough to warrant getting the second volume, which I never got to. Finally decided to get to it, so I restarted the first one. Currently at like, #8 or 9 or so. It's a good book, just really fucking slowly paced and RIFE with so much slang, that I forget what english looks like. :lol:

Yeah, the slang is thick in this series. I wound up getting to Paperback Vol. 7 because I was losing interest in the story and the art was kinda messy. I'll have to get back to in sometime soon.

Love : 100 Bullets, Nightingale, Kingdom Hearts 2 HD Remix
Hate : Sleeping like shit, being tired as fuck because of it

Love: The fact that, despite featuring NO gameplay and essentially being a 5 hour movie, Guilty Gear Xrd's story mode is actually surprisingly well done. It's rare for cinematic storytelling to be done well in such games, let alone tug a few heartstrings along the way.

Hate: I just realised that I have to pay $8 apiece for Leo and Elphelt :( Ah well. US PSN account, here I come!

Add me if/when you do make an account. User name is KBK7101. :D

Love : Amazing Spider-Man's Spider-Verse crossover, Batman & Robin #38, Fantastic Four #642
Hate : The fact that this is the "last" Fantastic Four story arc.

Maybe someday. :p

Love : Loki : Agent of Asgard #10. Ugh. That revelation. So emotional. Now I want to re-read Journey into Mystery.
Hate : That it was a pretty crappy day aside from this.

HATE: Ramlethal Valentine. Oh my sweet fuck. Tried to beat her 30 times on Normal, got annihilated. Tried 30 times on easy, got annihilated. Tried a few times on BEGINNER difficulty, and lo and behold, I got annihilated. Fuck you, Arc System Works. Giving a boss rapidly regenerating Tension is NOT fair when they have a 100 hit fullscreen overdrive laser that WILL kill you if it connects, because that means they'l use it fucking repeatedly when they're on a corner so that you can't get behind them to dodge it.

HJAGCVGKXVNJFHBVFDKGJFNJH

Love: I finally picked up Resident Evil 4 for the ps3. Yessss. Also finished (well two chapters away but by the time anyone reads this i'll be done) with A Storm Of Swords. Two more books to go until I can finally look of Game Of Thrones stuff without fear of ruining anything.

Hate: I probably hate something that i'm forgetting. Oh well

Hate: Couldn't decide if I should go to a Gig tomorrow.. I mean I was invited but it's more than 6 hours travel by train. The bands are not that special for me that it's worthwhile for sure but still would be fun.

Love: not too much except Iam getting mentally better. Beer, Music and food.

Olives and mushrooms need to vanish from the face of the earth.

Hate : Having to install Windows 8.1
Love : That it seems to have fixed some of my laptop's issues...