(New) Love/Hate Thread

LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING I'VE EVER SEEN :
air-jordan-29-photo-reel-release-date.jpg

I second that motion!

Alright. Usually I sympathize with others when they tell me about sneakers. But can you please explain the appeal to me about this? Outside of those ugly neon colored shoes I see EVERYWHERE, this may be the goofiest design I've seen yet.

There are so many things I like about that shoe. Firstly, the style. The Jordan XX9 is so simple, that you could do basically anything with it (see picture :lol: ). Plus, the thing is comfortable as fuck and fits like a glove. Secondly, that picture. The picture on the side is the actual picture where Nike got the Jordan Brand's Jumpman logo from. The nostalgia is high with this one. Thirdly, I love the color scheme. I love brightly colored shoes, and orange happens to be one of my favorite colors. That just adds to the fact that the whole shoe looks like a sunrise, which in itself adds to the fact that it's where the Jumpman logo came from.

Needless to say, I want it and will be panicking on my computer trying to get one when it's released. :D

Love : Finished Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD Remix PS3 + or however you want to refer to it. :lol:
Hate : The amount of nostalgia I was smacked with. :(

There are so many things I like about that shoe. Firstly, the style. The Jordan XX9 is so simple, that you could do basically anything with it (see picture :lol: ). Plus, the thing is comfortable as fuck and fits like a glove. Secondly, that picture. The picture on the side is the actual picture where Nike got the Jordan Brand's Jumpman logo from. The nostalgia is high with this one. Thirdly, I love the color scheme. I love brightly colored shoes, and orange happens to be one of my favorite colors. That just adds to the fact that the whole shoe looks like a sunrise, which in itself adds to the fact that it's where the Jumpman logo came from.

Needless to say, I want it and will be panicking on my computer trying to get one when it's released. :D

Still think it's a goofy looking shoe, but that is a fantastic description. My color palate for shoes is either black, white or grey, so any other color would drive me nuts.

Speaking of which, can you recommend a sneaker/basketball shoes to get that's in black/white/grey?

UGH, ITS GREEN TOO.

To play basketball in? Or just to wear and look nice?

Er... both? Normally I would just say the latter since I've been wearing basketball shoes as casual wear all my life, but recently I've gotten back to playing a little bit.

05155003_fr_jordan_sc7

This is the closest design to the one I was currently wearing before the snow came in.

I guess I'm the only guy here who doesn't give a fuck what his sneakers look like. I usually buy the most low profile sneakers available as long as they are a good fit, haha.

Love: Full weekends off. Got a bit of a crush on someone and it's amusing me.
Hate: Got a new laptop (Windows 8.1) and can't get last.fm to scrobble #3rdworldproblems

Ask and ye shall receive, Dave. Hope you're prepared to rack up a body count to get your hands on some. :lol: Release date TBD.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2015/01/07/tinker-hatfield-confirms-nike-air-mag-power-laces-coming-2015/

Er... both? Normally I would just say the latter since I've been wearing basketball shoes as casual wear all my life, but recently I've gotten back to playing a little bit.

05155003_fr_jordan_sc7

This is the closest design to the one I was currently wearing before the snow came in.

Oddly enough, I'd still recommend the same shoe. :lol: It comes in a nice white/elephant print black color and the new All-Star Game Pearl color. The ASG ones might be a bit too expensive, though. Since I've no idea where you currently live, I offer you this!

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/sl/store-locator/

If you do go searching, the shoe looks like such.
http://media.kickz.com/us/media/images/p/600/AIR_JORDAN_XX9-white_black-1.jpg
The style/color codes you want to check for are 695515-070, those denote the style of the shoe, and this particular color scheme.

Failing these, basically any of our current basketball shoes should do fine, the Jordan XX9s are just the first I'd recommend. If you have any other questions, come find me, I'm Keenan, and I'll help you find what you're looking for. :D

OH NO. EVEN WHEN I'M AT HOME, I'M AT WORK. HOW DID THIS--

Oddly enough, I'd still recommend the same shoe. :lol: It comes in a nice white/elephant print black color and the new All-Star Game Pearl color. The ASG ones might be a bit too expensive, though. Since I've no idea where you currently live, I offer you this!

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/sl/store-locator/

If you do go searching, the shoe looks like such.
http://media.kickz.com/us/media/images/p/600/AIR_JORDAN_XX9-white_black-1.jpg
The style/color codes you want to check for are 695515-070, those denote the style of the shoe, and this particular color scheme.

Ooh damn. Pricey, but when the time comes I'll have enough money. Those look nice as hell - though I will admit, when I looked it up in the webstore they didn't have it in size 12s, so I'll have to do some waiting. :bah:

Also, I hate navigating through the Nike website. Hate it's format - just give me some sidebars and shit. :zzz:

Failing these, basically any of our current basketball shoes should do fine, the Jordan XX9s are just the first I'd recommend. If you have any other questions, come find me, I'm Keenan, and I'll help you find what you're looking for. :D

OH NO. EVEN WHEN I'M AT HOME, I'M AT WORK. HOW DID THIS--

HA! The trap has been sprung! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! :lol:

Fuck Jordans....I was too poor to afford them growing up and as an adult I refuse to pay that much for shoes. Are they still made in sweatshops in South East Asia by little kids making nickels a day? I'll stick with my suede Pumas.

Love: Saw Fucking Cannibal Corpse and Behemoth the other night. Cannibal Corpse killed it...played a short set of only about an hour but the song choices were great...Stripped, Raped and Strangled, Hammer Smashed Face, Make them Suffer, Evisceration Plague, Kill or Become and the Wretched Spawn were the highlights.

Hate: Doing work for University classes. After 10 years of teaching I feel like I have more practical knowledge and experience than some of my professors. Half the time I sit in class and think, "Nobody has time for this bullshit", or "I already know how to do this, why are you wasting my time?"