(New) Love/Hate Thread

Happy Birthday, Dave. Try not to tell me to fuck off. :p

Love : Flex Mentallo, Megadeth, Bloodborne, Deadpool #250
Hate : Quite a few things, most involving stupid people

Love: Had a job interview for a gig at a high school, I think it went well and I expect to be offered the job, but I am not going to work in that suck shack. :lol: On the way home from the interview I received a call for another job interview on Wednesday at a much better school, hopefully that interview goes well.

Hate: Doing group-projects in Master level classes at University. Fuck these assholes that don't want to or cannot carry their weight. Mayhem festival with King Diamond and Slayer is skipping Las Vegas.

Hate: Doing group-projects in Master level classes at University. Fuck these assholes that don't want to or cannot carry their weight.

That's usually me, sorry...

Nah, just kidding, I hate that too, but hey, just give them a good shake-up and the dudes start doing shit.

Love : Got nearly everything on Bloodborne
Also love : Dream Theater, Nightingale, The Ocean
Hate : Work stress

Ah, dear Keenan. I too love Nightingale...

LOVE: Finally doing financially well down in London (any of you are welcome to come stay with me, any time.), I'm single - and feel better and happier than I've felt for ages...

Yet...

HATE: The last chick I was seeing has a boyfriend now, and he's in some band - and even though I didn't want to be with her I still feel a bit jealous? Or envious? Or bitter,... I don't know. I kind of hate the feeling that although I'm happy with myself and all, I still feel like I'm an angry emotional wreck underneath it all. Urgh.

Glad to hear you are doing financially well Podgie. Sucks about the girl, but in my experience the best thing to do is get over it, and move on to the next one. That is easier to say than to do though.

Love: Only a few weeks left in the semester at University and less than 30 days of teaching before summer vacation. Found out that I can get my special education endorsement added back to my license by taking one more class and paying a fee.

Hate: Doing monotonous school work.

Glad to hear you are doing financially well Podgie. Sucks about the girl, but in my experience the best thing to do is get over it, and move on to the next one. That is easier to say than to do though.

Yeah man, God knows you're right. I'm not even hung up on the girl, hell, I was the one who put a stop to things with her (for once). I'm just a bitch haha, I'll be fine. I'm actually trying to stay focused on myself at the moment, and try not to fall into the "woman trap", although of course it'll inevitably happen again soon enough, I'm sure.

EDIT: If I was a musician and in a metal band we would fucking slay like a motherfucker.

Love : Late 80's X-Men comics, Avengers : Age of Ultron comes out on Friday, Devin Townsend
Hate : Feeling sick