(New) Love/Hate Thread

Happy birthday Thatguy. How does it feel being gross?

Don't Like: A bit bored.
Love: House of Cards. Started Season 2 just now. Oh dear.

LOVE: Spot the pats shittingly incredible and somewhat miraculous announcement for Full Thrash Assault next year!

Been a tad curious what's been happening with Seregon...

I also know two bands from that poster. :lol:

Happy birthday, Thatguy! Wanna know something REALLY gross? I turn 25 in July.

Love : Avengers : Age of Ultron. Talked about it nearly all day at work. :lol:
Also love : Black Widow, Magneto, Loki : Agent of Asgard
Hate : Idiots who blame me for their problems

Long story short, Hospital of Death haven't played live in five years. The ONLY bands that have been requested for FTA as much as them are Mutant and Onslaught.FTA 2016 is an exclusive one-off comeback show :)

Keenan, stop reminding me that I'm not seventeen anymore. :lol: :(

Great news about Seregon. What about Mutant though? All I knew is that they had a new song ready but didnt keep up with them after.

They had three - Cross the Pass, Satellite (or 'Graveyard Orbit, but fuck that title) and Super Computer. They at least started recording them but they never got finished - as of now they're on 'indefinite hiatus', i.. they've split up :(

Happy birthday Thatguy. How does it feel being gross?

Happy birthday, Thatguy! Wanna know something REALLY gross? I turn 25 in July.

After 2 days I have come to the conclusion that... being 20 is just as lame as I thought it would be. Also ew 25 good luck with that

On that note, thanks everybody! I'm cautiously optimistic about the idea of new Seregon because I thought their last release was really mediocre. I also knew I wasn't the only one wondering where the fuck Mutant went

Happy Birthday Thatguy....to be 20 years old again:lol: Damn, I don't want to admit how old I am now.:yuk:

Love: Finished up my assignment for tomorrow nights class. Only one more assignment to start and finish before Tuesday and the end of spring semester.
Bought my ticket last night to see Sepultura and Metallica this weekend at Rock in Rio. Might be buying a house with a pool!

Hate: Students at school are getting squirrely so I had to be a hardass to keep the peace and maintain order the last few days.

Still love : Avengers : Age of Ultron. I wanna see it again!
Hate : People and their "controversy" over that movie.

Love: Rock in Rio yesterday - Had a great time. Jumped into the moshpit for Sepultura:lol: I gave as good as I received but left after three songs and a couple of elbows to the head. :yell: It was also great seeing Metallica live. Now I have seen all of the "Big Four".

Hate: Sepultura's setlist. Okay, I hate to complain, but their songs choices were disappointing. I kept expecting them to play some of the old thrash stuff like Mass Hypnosis, Beneath The Remains, Inner Self, Troops of Doom, etc but it never happened. The only real thrasher was Arise. It was cool hearing Refuse/Resist and Propaganda, but I can go the rest of my life without hearing any band playing Roots Bloody Roots live.

The only Sepultura albums I have are Chaos A.D., Beneath the Remains, Arise and Schizophrenia. Judging by your post, the newer ones aren't as good? :lol: I haven't heard anything off those albums, except for Roots Bloody Roots. That music video....

Love : Battlefield 4, surprisingly.
Also love : Fantastic Four #645, Silver Surfer #11, Buckethead
Hate : Not feeling too well...

Strange that they would switch the covers around like that. I mean, surely it must be inconsistent with what happens in the actual story, right?

For The Walking Dead? Not really. Most of them are just really nice pieces of art. Most of the Adlard ones (#25-now) have some sort of in-story meaning behind them, though. For the most part.

Two more favorites.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100319235602/walkingdead/images/1/11/Issue_36.jpg

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110222040130/walkingdead/images/7/7c/Issue_85.jpg

Love : Almost done with FFIV!
Also love : Battlefield 4, X-Men comics
Hate : Idiots, people that make no sense, idiots that make no sense