(New) Love/Hate Thread

Yeah, saw that this morning. Sucks. :(

Love : Xenogears (at the last boss!)
Hate : Not much. I'm off for three days. :p

Welp, decided to release a (very!) rough mix of this to honour the majestic bastard... wasn't going to make it public so early since it's unfinished but yeah. Obviously very fitting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love : Went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure yesterday for my sister's birthday. Despite the MASSIVE crowds, it was fucking awesome. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Marvel's Super Hero Island being my two favorite places in the park. The New York City and Jurassic Park sections were really cool too. Wish it hadn't rained for a half hour and was a bit less crowded, but what can you do. :lol:
Also love : Actually sat down and watched Star Wars : A New Hope for the first time since I was like 5. It was awesome.
Hate : I'm in a "I want to do a bunch of things, but can't decide what to do, and end up doing nothing" kind of mood. Really annoying.

Love: Vocals for the Vindicator abum are officially DONE! Solos this week, then we've only got mixing plus the photos and ******* ********** to shoot before we're ready for release.

...This is fucking weird haha

Love: Vocals for the Vindicator abum are officially DONE! Solos this week, then we've only got mixing plus the photos and ******* ********** to shoot before we're ready for release.

...This is fucking weird haha

3q2x4u.jpg

Just replace Necrophagist with Vindicator and you get the point. Awesome to hear it's coming along well though.

Love: Game of throooooooooooooones tonight, excited to see everyones reaction.
Hate: The trouble i'm having finding someone to go see Jurassic World. God damnit.

Three years? Really? That's around the average turnaround time beteen releases, really. Necrophagist on the other hand, what... like, 15 years? Yeah, no haha :p

The single will be released within days I'd imagine.

Love : Fallout 4 was announced and the collector's edition comes with a Pip-Boy. Pre-ordered.
Hate : Not much at the moment

Love: Fallout 4 announcement, Chicago Blackhawks win their third Stanley Cup in six years!

Hate: Fallout Shelter app on the ipad....fuck Bethesda....got about 30 minutes of game play in and now I can't play two minutes without a crash. Makes me hesitant to rush out and buy a PS4 or the new Fallout when it is released.

Love: I have a girlfriend now.
Don't Like: She lives pretty far, and almost everyone I know in my age group has either made terrible dating decisions or has been screwed in some way during their relationship, so a frame of reference paints bleak pictures for me.
Hate: Golden State is actually manhandling the Cavs. I can only hope that if GS wins, at least Igoudala wins Finals MVP.

Love: Fallout 4 announcement, Chicago Blackhawks win their third Stanley Cup in six years!

Saw that game last night. Despite not watching much hockey (as well as wanting Tampa to win), Chicago did well. That second goal was great.

Hate: Fallout Shelter app on the ipad....fuck Bethesda....got about 30 minutes of game play in and now I can't play two minutes without a crash. Makes me hesitant to rush out and buy a PS4 or the new Fallout when it is released.

playing it on my iphone 5c, it's working perfectly. sucks it's messed up for you, it's crazy fun

also Keenan and Dave, official petition to turn this thread from the love hate thread to FUCKING FF7 REMAKE THREAD

Made a seperate thread because it's going to be a thread that'll last until that game comes out. :lol:

LOVE : Cool E3 stuff
Hate : Lame work stuff

Good man :D

Love: This little announcement...

"As our work on Black Sacrament nears completion, we have decided to let you all have a taste of that which is in store.
Link: http://www.filedropper.com/ritual-slaughter
We can't give a solid release date yet, as we still need to finance the pressing of CDs and so on- but rest assured, you won't have much longer to wait.
-Vindicator (UK)"

So yeah, enjoy the brand new Vindicator single everyone :D Also, just got the vocal tracks back from a special guest for the CD bonus track... sounds fucking crushing. More info due soon!