(New) Love/Hate Thread

What?! That's fucking lame! Have you played it via an emulator or something though? That game is too great to not at least be experienced. The sequel, We <3 Katamari is just as good, if not better. I love both so much, despite the insane amounts of weirdness. :lol:

.HACK is a tad too weeaboo for me, Gungrave is great fun, but gets old relatively fast. Jak & Daxter is immense (fuck the sequels), Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 is one of the best fighters on the system that's great even if you're not even into the show or fighters in general, Devil May Cry, Timesplitters Future Perfect, Wipeout Fusion (though WO3 Special Edition is the best game in the series), Psychonauts, Ico, Okami, most pf the Tony Hawks games, plus all of the fucking sweet retro compilations too, Not to mention that you have the entire PSone ibrary too, and I could go on for years about that since I'm a PSone collector hahaha

Watch gameplay for .Hack before doing something hasty. Gotcha. Might check out Gungrave when finished with Katamari. Okami, Psychonauts and Jak and Daxter too as I've never actually played them. Budokai 3 was great, and was a game I completely forgot about! Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect were fucking awesome and are on my list of things to get. Haha.

Games I still own (Read : Games that Gamestop did not con my broke 15-16 year old self out of) :

FFX and XII
Guitar Hero 1 - 3 (Shush. :lol: )
Katamari Damacy and We <3 Katamari
Kingdom Hearts 1/2
MGS 2/3
Prince of Persia Sands of Time, Warrior Within, Two Thrones
Resident Evil 4
Samurai Warriors 2
Sonic Mega Collection +

Games to look back into (Read : Games that Gamestop DID con my broke 15-16 year old self out of) :

Viewtiful Joe, Timesplitters, DBZ Budokai 3, Ace Combat, Black, Psi-Ops, Soul Calibur, Mercenaries, X-Men Legends, Shadow of the Colossus.... and too many others. :lol:

RE4 is definitely getting a playthrough soon, too. Haha.

Jak & Daxter is quite possibly the greatest platformer ever made. I fucking mean that. It's frustrating as hell in places, but it's so fucking GOOD!

Spoiler: Verm and I have just done five episodes of it for Game Surgery

The Jak series is so great

Love: Hannibal is crazy awesome this season
Hate: Life still sucks, also the newest lamb of god album is kinda disappointing, thought it'd be a lot better

I have to disagree, I think VII is great. Overlord, Still Echoes, Delusion Pandemic... Certainly better than Resolution, in my opinion.

I was going to get Jak and Daxter, but then I rediscovered FFX's Blitzball. :lol:

Love : Randomly getting into an anime/manga mood with Fullmetal Alchemist, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Akira and Attack on Titan
Hate : Not much at this particular moment

Love: Driving up to Mt. Charleston tomorrow for a mid week get away.

Hate: So I got a college buddy a teaching job at my school. I haven't really talked with him much outside of the occasional email or facebook message. We usually meet up for lunch when I go back home in December. He drove out here last Friday and is staying for a few days until he gets his apartment sorted out. This fucker has no social skills, manners, or even concern for proper etiquette as a guest in someones house. I don't even know what to say, but I am a bit concerned how he is going to work out teaching at my school.

Love : Neon Genesis Evangelion manga. Two volumes left and shit is hitting the fan!
Also love : Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Final Fantasy X, We <3 Katamari
Hate : /

FMA:B is pretty fantastic on the first try. I don't think I can handle touching NGE ever again though. :zzz:

Don't Like: Might need a hair cut soon, feeling too lazy for it.

Love: All the Ghost songs are amazing and the reviews are making me so excited for the rest
Hate: Bad feels about life in general

I'll stick to Dragon Ball Z and Cyber City Oedo :lol:

Love: Finally got my internet back after a weeklong blackout. Virgin media are fucking idiots.
Hate: Virtually everything else. Work has gone to shit, probably going to have to cancel Beermageddon, people in general. Just... urgh.

Cyber City Oedo sounds cool. Just looked into it and may have to watch that soon.

Love : ABOUT TO START MGS3. COUNTDOWN TO MGS5 - 22 DAYS
Hate : Not much.

Love : Finished Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and MGS3. Fullmetal was amazing. The last dozen episodes were absolutely insane. MGS3's ending gets me every damn time. :(
Also love : Started the Neon Genesis Evangelion anime and restarted Resident Evil 4 for the first time in like eight years.
Hate : The Sword's embarrassing excuse for a new album. Horrendous.

have you not checked out Cyber City yet, Keenan? I'd highly recommend doing so - there are only three episodes as it was just a short OVA seriesi, each one is only about 40 minutes. More than worth your time.

Love/Hate: After having all of these health problems over the past few months, I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I should try giving the whole healthy living thing a go. After that minor heart attack scare earlier this year - which can pretty much be put down to stress and anxiety, coupled with ten years of chain smoking and 25 years of crappy dieting - I don'tsee any other way to make myself feel better about the whole thing. That sort of shit leaves a lot of paranoia clawed in, y'know? The only reason this is a love/hate thing is that it involves quitting smoking which is a fucking hard thing to do.

Love/Hate: After having all of these health problems over the past few months, I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I should try giving the whole healthy living thing a go

yes please do that

love: my friend bought me Alpha Sapphire so that's all i'm doing
hate: life still sucks

:lol: It's not going to be an easy one. Probably not going to really start feeling ay benefit until well after Full Thrash Assault in April due to the amount of shit I have to do in the run up to it, but it never hurts to try. Guess it's best to just dive in and go for it than to pussyfoot around everything, though

Also love : Started the Neon Genesis Evangelion anime and restarted Resident Evil 4 for the first time in like eight years.

Oh jeez. Good luck with that - the NGE anime end was really, really underwhelming.

Love/Hate: Well, I've stuck to my guns; six hours of exercise today, but fuck me do I ache.

It's a good thing that you're making an effort towards healthier living, but six hours in one day? You're gonna hurt yourself really bad if you're not careful.

I've read the manga. I know what I'm in for. I actually really like the ending. :p

Love : Resident Evil 4, Joe Satriani, Neon Genesis Evangelion anime, Fullmetal Alchemist manga
Not surprised by : The Black Ops 3 beta. Like all the rest... irritating.
Hate : EIGHT MORE DAYS FOR MGSV. I CAN'T WAIT.