(New) Love/Hate Thread

LOVE : BATMAN : ARKHAM KNIGHT. I'm almost done with the main story already. Haha.
Hate : Had some weird ass dreams last night. Like four in a row.

LOVE : BATMAN : ARKHAM KNIGHT. I'm almost done with the main story already. Haha.

Saw you were playing that, have to wait until my friend finishes so I can borrow his copy. Having a hard time waiting :lol:

Love: True Detective, The Lego Movie
Hate: Waiting to see if Hannibal will get cancelled fully. Gah.

Finished it Saturday. SHIT HITS THE FAN. :lol: That game is awesome. If you liked Arkham City and/or Arkham Origins, you'll love this game. The Batmobile has drawn some flak, but I personally find it fun to run people down and scare the shit out of them. :lol:

Love: Finishing up summer classes. Only one more class to take in the fall and pass comps and I graduate in December!

Hate: Group projects in master level online classes. I hate that my grade depends upon the effort and quality of work of other people that I have been randomly assigned to work with. Fuck this shit. I wish they would do their part.

Love: Finished writing and delivered my master's thesis.

Hate: Going back to shitty Portugal next week. I really don't want to go back.

Love : New Satch, new Lamb of God, Batman : Arkham Knight, Grant Morrison's Batman run
Hate : Not much.

LOVE: New Ghost song, New BVS trailer
Hate: Got really sick yesterday and still feel like crap

This is me right now, pretty much. :lol:

That Superman/Batman trailer looked REALLY good though. I like the reasoning behind Bruce's side of the conflict, a bit confused by, but can still get behind Clark's side as well. The few seconds of Wonder Woman were awesome. Gal Gadot looks PERFECT. My only gripe is that Jesse Eisenberg is a fucking horrible Lex Luthor. "The red capes are coming!" Get the fuck out of here. :lol:

That Superman/Batman trailer looked REALLY good though. I like the reasoning behind Bruce's side of the conflict, a bit confused by, but can still get behind Clark's side as well. The few seconds of Wonder Woman were awesome. Gal Gadot looks PERFECT. My only gripe is that Jesse Eisenberg is a fucking horrible Lex Luthor. "The red capes are coming!" Get the fuck out of here. :lol:

Oh man, I gotta disagree. Besides the weird wig, I actually really dig what he's got going so far. I am slightly biased though, because of my obsession of the movie The Social Network he was in.

I'm not too worried about the wig, as his hair will all fall out at some point. :lol: The changes they've made to his backstory (allegedly being a spoiled rich kid rather than being, for lack of a better comparison, Wilson Fisk/Kingpin) and some of the things Eisenberg has said about the way he portrayed him bother me a lot. Still squarely in the "Wait and see" category for that one.

Love/Hate : I turned 25 today.

Love/Hate : I turned 25 today.

your-birthday.jpg

Happy birthday though

Love: Keenan's birthday, though I'm a tad late. happy birthday, buddy!
Hate: Satoru Iwata, president of Nintendo, has died :( I've been in a bloody state all day, surprisingly... didn't think it'd hit me this hard, but I'm fucking distraught. R.I.P. Iwata-san

Indeed. Happy birthday Keenan. :D

Love: House of Cards.
Hate: Still having skeptical thoughts about my future, mouse I have malfunctioning a bit with the clicks.

Edit: Hate: Spoiled something major for one of my favourite characters in House Of Cards. And it's a fuckin' good one too. :(

Thank you, kind sirs! :D

Love : My sister got me a PS2. I restarted FFX. I am happy.
Also love : Ol's solo album
Hate : Work being ridiculous

Love: Keenan got a PS2 and restarted Final Fantasy X:p Hit me up if you need help ;)
Also Love: Nefasturris stuff is coming along extremely well, just confirmed motherfucking HELLBASTARD for FTA next year, and Dragon Ball Super. Just... Dragon Ball Super. Wonderful.

Hell yeah, man. Really enjoying FFX, Katamari Damacy and Burnout 2 again. All three of those are some of my favorite games ever.

I was actually gonna ask for some helpful tips on beating Luca in the first Blitzball game, but managed to pull it off and win 2-0. I was really excited. Haha. Do you have some PS2 games (that aren't the obvious ones, GTA, MGS, God of War, etc) that you would recommend? Have you ever played .HACK or Gungrave and are they any good?

Love : Geoff Johns' JSA run from the early 2000's
Hate : Work BS

.HACK is a tad too weeaboo for me, Gungrave is great fun, but gets old relatively fast. Jak & Daxter is immense (fuck the sequels), Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 is one of the best fighters on the system that's great even if you're not even into the show or fighters in general, Devil May Cry, Timesplitters Future Perfect, Wipeout Fusion (though WO3 Special Edition is the best game in the series), Psychonauts, Ico, Okami, most pf the Tony Hawks games, plus all of the fucking sweet retro compilations too, Not to mention that you have the entire PSone ibrary too, and I could go on for years about that since I'm a PSone collector hahaha