(New) Love/Hate Thread

It's a good thing that you're making an effort towards healthier living, but six hours in one day? You're gonna hurt yourself really bad if you're not careful.

Nah, I didn't overdo it; that WAS spread out over the entire day with frequent breaks, and I made sure not to push myself too hard (well, until later). Resting up tomorrow.

have you not checked out Cyber City yet, Keenan? I'd highly recommend doing so - there are only three episodes as it was just a short OVA seriesi, each one is only about 40 minutes. More than worth your time.

Love/Hate: After having all of these health problems over the past few months, I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I should try giving the whole healthy living thing a go. After that minor heart attack scare earlier this year - which can pretty much be put down to stress and anxiety, coupled with ten years of chain smoking and 25 years of crappy dieting - I don'tsee any other way to make myself feel better about the whole thing. That sort of shit leaves a lot of paranoia clawed in, y'know? The only reason this is a love/hate thing is that it involves quitting smoking which is a fucking hard thing to do.

Well that's a good thing to do. I also tried to quit smoking and I finally reached the goal. No cigarette enters my mouth anymore - except Iam on Festival/concert it's almost impossible to resist. Because communication is often easier with smoke. But the harder thing is to quit with alcohol - I still drink shitloads of it. Not everyday but still often enough.. I think more about my health than like 3 years ago because I noticed that my fitness was absolute zero when I finally started with sport again.

Healthy living has one big benefit: it's cheaper. Smoking and drinking are expensive...

Also, no don't need to go to the gym to exercise, all you need is drive and discipline (and some knowledge, which is readily available on the internet).

Yeah, gym memberships only act as an incentive to not waste your goddamn money. Exercise can be done at home (or a jog 'round the neighbourhood) for fuck all.

Still smoking right now, but I've managed to cut it down to less than ten a day with little difficulty; about seven smokes or so, that's under half what I was smoking before. Plenty of good eatin' is;t a hard task since I can cook some real treats when I can be bothered :lol: Today's a rest day, though. Only done a few stretches and a short jog today after yesterday's daft six hour regimen.

Good for the money too but well booze isn't even expensive where I live.
But I try to train harder. At the other hand I really fear getting on a bike again because of my retarded accidents. Kind of ridiculous but I can't help. In recent times I often feel very lethargic.. don't know exactly where that comes from. Just want to sleep forever.

Love: MGSV comes out so soon!
Hate: ... that i still don't have a way to actually buy the game. Also, been sick for two days straight and it's looking like I will for a third day now

THREE MORE DAYS, BROTHER.

Love : Beyond Creation, Akira Vol. 3
Hate : The overall "I'm a handheld game" feel of MGS Peace Walker. I hate handheld games that feel restricted by their platform. I like Peace Walker a lot, just hate the fact that it was a PSP game.
Also hate : It took EIGHT DAYS for something I ordered from an Amazon seller to ship out. EIGHT DAYS. TO SHIP.

Love : MGSV. One of the best games I've played in a looong time.
Also love : Started Cowboy Bebop last night. SO AWESOME.
Hate : Not much

Saw Coroner again at this year's Fall of Summer Festival in Torcy - France..it was totally crazy. Also lots of other good bands like Angel Witch, Razor, Destruction, Accuser, Tryptikon etc.
The food was also fucking good.

Some pics I made:

they were not satisfied with the sound I guess. But still delivered a solid show. Unique in every way.

I saw them 4 times now and they never disappoint. It's insane that such a band like Coroner plays so less gigs. I totally gave up they play where I live - in the meantime I find it's good they never did haha.

But well as I was chatting with Tommy short after the show and he was pretty pissed off about the sound - it was too low. Ron Broder also looked disappointed. But for me the show was nevertheless fucking intense.

Love: Last night :D No details as it's a bit... yeah. Ladies. Bloody hell.
Also love: Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator's reveal trailer is the hypest fucking thing ever
Hate: Work is getting so bad with hours now that I literally have no choice but to find another job :/

Never listened to Bolt Thrower, but it's always sad to see something like this happen. :(

Love : Cowboy Bebop
Hate : Radical Edward. Fuck that kid.