(New) Love/Hate Thread

Do a show on Mars. Then I'll be impressed. :p

Love : Started Chrono Trigger for the first time last night. Didn't get very far yet, but I'm really liking it.
Hate : /

Love : Daredevil by Bendis and Maleev, All-Star Superman
Surprisingly enjoying : The first few volumes of the Naruto manga. They were cheap, I was curious and I'm actually really liking it.
Hate : Dead tired and sore as hell

Surprisingly enjoying : The first few volumes of the Naruto manga. They were cheap, I was curious and I'm actually really liking it.

Been reading it since late 2006-early 2007, I loved it a lot.

Love: Destiny, Fallout 4 coming soon
Hate: not much

How far are you now? Reach the spooky ass foggy forest of death? :p

Love : Naruto, Megadeth, FALLOUT 4 IN SIX DAYS
Hate : Work bullshit has been set on maximum overdrive for the past few days

That place can be evil for newer players. A trend that I saw started in that game (Which continued in Bloodborne, and probably Dark Souls 3) is that they like to crowd particular areas with a shit ton of enemies in an attempt to ramp up the difficulty. It's really only a pain in certain areas, but Huntsman's Copse can be one if you aren't careful. Definitely focus on the big ass sickle dudes first then weed out the rest of the small ones. Also, be sure to bring plenty of poison antidotes, as those butterflies like to rain down poison mist at you.

The boss for that area is relatively easy... if you're lucky. :devil:

Damn. Sorry to hear that, man. My condolences. :(

Love : Naruto, J-Stars Victory VS+, my copy of Fallout 4 has shipped! Pip-Boy Edition! :D
Hate : Closing shift tomorrow. 1-10 is going to seem like 1-end of time :lol:

Awww Snyde, sorry man :(

Keenan, I blitzed it last night; just got up to the Iron Keep and died a lot. Fucking archers. Earthen Peak was a real easy trek, Covetous Demon died on my first try but the poison destroyed me for a while - not to mention some of the ambushes in Harvest Valley!! Still, I'm at a respectable (though possibly rather high) level of 103 and I'm about to tackle the Grave of Saints for a bit. Fuckin' rats.

That's horrible. :( I offer you something I don't offer out very often... an internet bro hug.

*hug*

Keenan, I blitzed it last night; just got up to the Iron Keep and died a lot. Fucking archers. Earthen Peak was a real easy trek, Covetous Demon died on my first try but the poison destroyed me for a while - not to mention some of the ambushes in Harvest Valley!! Still, I'm at a respectable (though possibly rather high) level of 103 and I'm about to tackle the Grave of Saints for a bit. Fuckin' rats.

The ambushes are fucking everywhere in that game. :lol: Jabba the Hutt was really easy, though. The trek to get there was harder than that fight. Iron Keep, though... is fucking bullshit. It's one of the few points of that game that seems "impossible". Most of that game is like, you play it and die, but you see a light at the end of the tunnel and think, "I can do this." Iron Keep is just bullshit. :lol: The boss of that area is also a load of crap. He killed me through a wall. :lol:

Love : Naruto, Lamb of God
Hate : WAITING FOR FALLOUT 4 WHERE IS IT

Man I fucking destroyed the game last night. Went up 12 levels, got me another shard and bone dust for mah flask, beat the everloving piss out of Old Dragonslayer, Lost Sinner, Belfry Gargoyles, the Old Iron King and Royal Rat Vanguard, trekked through Shaded Woods only to get raped by archers at Drangleic Castle (also, fucking Flexile Sentry is a STANDARD ENEMY now?!), got the piss beaten out of me in that foggy fucking Shaded Woods area by those sniping cunts, got obliterated in the Belfry Sol by those little cunt Bellkeepers, got cheesed the FUCK out by the mothercunting fucklicking twatnobbing Smelter Demon (fuck you, you cheap shit) and decided that boss souls are delicious. Screw boss weapons, I'll get them on NG+.

Fuck me, this game is rewarding.

Man I fucking destroyed the game last night. Went up 12 levels, got me another shard and bone dust for mah flask, beat the everloving piss out of Old Dragonslayer, Lost Sinner, Belfry Gargoyles, the Old Iron King and Royal Rat Vanguard, trekked through Shaded Woods only to get raped by archers at Drangleic Castle (also, fucking Flexile Sentry is a STANDARD ENEMY now?!), got the piss beaten out of me in that foggy fucking Shaded Woods area by those sniping cunts, got obliterated in the Belfry Sol by those little cunt Bellkeepers, got cheesed the FUCK out by the mothercunting fucklicking twatnobbing Smelter Demon (fuck you, you cheap shit) and decided that boss souls are delicious. Screw boss weapons, I'll get them on NG+.

Fuck me, this game is rewarding.

Old Dragonslayer was Ornstein from the original Dark Souls. By himself, as you saw, he's easy. The problem with his boss fight from DS1 was that he had another boss backing him up. Sinner wasn't too bad, fast as fuck, but not too bad. Old Iron King was the one who killed me through a wall. I was hiding behind that little building trying to heal and he lasered me. I was pissed. :lol: Belfry Sol is a PVP area, so it's not necessary unless you want souls and whatnot.

Shaded Woods creeps me the fuck out. I hate basilisks, the big-eyed freaky lizards. The fog forest is like my worst nightmare, so fuck that place too. :lol: Smelter was an asshole. Black Gulch is like hell on earth. I also had alot of trouble with The Gutter due to the fact that it was PITCH FUCKING BLACK before lighting all the torches.

But now you have seen what people like the Souls games so much... the sense of accomplishment after killing a boss and clearing an area. It can't be beat. :kickass:

Love : FALLOUT 4
Hate : Randy Blythe got mugged in Dublin. Luckily he avoided any serious injury.