(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: Fallout 4... just... Fallout 4, my friends. Hung out with them every night for a couple hours for 19 days straight now.
Hate: Nothing at the moment

Love: I saw Mercyless (finally) alive last week. Couldn't catch them live at the last festival because I was too fucking drunk. It was absolutely killer. :loco:
I think one of the best concerts this year..

Hate: no concerts in sight for me in near future.. :(

Hate: Just got the news that Philthy Animal taylor died :( Chris Homes (former Wasp guitarist) was telling me that Philly was very sick over the past weekend while I was working A Day of Rock, but... man, I'm a mess.

Saw that yesterday. So sad. :(

Love : Naruto. Finished Vol. 27, the end of "Part One". So epic, so tragic...
Hate : Not too much.

I didn't know what was going on when they moved the forum but as I looked at the new layout I was like "what the fuck happened here?" It looks disgusting indeed - "facebook friendly" This is not the Evile Forum I know and I liked to hang out for a certain time to escape reality. I think it's time to say goodbye...

Having never used Facebook, I can't say that the new forums here look like it... but these do look awful. Welcome to the age of social media corrupting everything.

Love : Fallout 4, Daredevil
Hate : Work BS

I'm with you guys, I found the previous forum layout to be much more simple and straightforward. This one looks like overdone garbage...

Yeah, it looks pretty fucking bad doesn't it... Disappointing. Thought I think the Evile skin will come back?

And I haven't logged into facebook for months. It's just faded out of my routine all together.

Hope you're all well.

the new forum will take some time to get used to it. Won't be the same without the Evile logo and theme from the last album and whatnot. Our choices are limited for Evile fans - stay here or go to facebook. I think the band abandoned the site and is facebook only now.

Hate: Everything's going a bit insane right now. Work has screwed me over so badly that managing to get everything done for FTA in time is looking nigh-on impossible, and Christmas... well, Christmas is pretty much cancelled.

I thought I'd be able to make it past April, I really, really did. But I'm seriously considering just calling it quits now before it makes me extremely sick.

I already thought everyone of the old members would leave the forum now - which also happened in the Destruction forum, it's totally dead now (but for a different reason). But I guess I was wrong. I just hate the design.. I found the background they used alot better in the old one.

I'll be here until this place shuts down. Not a social media kind of guy. At all.

Love : When an order arrives a few days before it's original date!
Hate : Black Friday work-a-thon incoming...

I aint goin nowhere. I like coming here and reading what the world has concocted to fuck with Keenan and when Dave's next album is not coming out.

Last edited:
I'll be here until this place shuts down. Not a social media kind of guy. At all.

I'll have to second that I think. Having not used facebook in ages I can't say I really miss it. And I always used to say to you "I only use facebook. You should get it Keenan."

Though in social media's defence I do miss out on all the news and stuff I used to see scrolling my facebook wall. Of course the other side of the coin is I haven't been subjected to people's shit and stuff...