(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: Feeling really better after quitting smoking for a while. Hate this lung destroyers..
Hate: Spent too much money on Gigs and Cd's this month.. insane. General my life situation sucks too.

Love : GTA Online heists. Very difficult, but very worth it.
Also love : Pink Floyd, 100 Bullets, Bloodborne comes out on Tuesday
Hate : Working a lame night shift tonight. Why? Beats me.

Be warned, it's even harder than you think it'll be. Four hours in and I'm surviving on absolute miracles to get me by, and those are things I don't get often. :lol:

Be warned, it's even harder than you think it'll be. Four hours in and I'm surviving on absolute miracles to get me by, and those are things I don't get often. :lol:

I played an hour of Demons Souls before I went over to the friends, ended up doing pretty well. We played for 5-6ish hours straight, I ended up beating the first boss. Felt amazing. Should have a copy of it for myself later today because I can't have my only way to play this being at my friends house, it's just too good.

Love: Bloodborne
Hate: Finding a job. I fucking hate this, 0/10

I actually had a decent amount of trouble with Cleric Beast. :lol: The rest haven't been too bad, though Bloodstarved Beast was a bit tricky with his poison mist.

Love : 100 Bullets. Nearly done!
Also love : Bloodborne, Devin Townsend
Hate : "Waiting in line" online for a pair of shoes. This basically means "They're all gone"

Hate: Had a massive heart attack while I was at Verm's this week. I don't give a shit about that - I'm more pissed off that I didn't get to record my vocals because of it!

Holy shit :erk: Glad you're okay, sorry about the vocals though

Love: Have a digital copy of Bloodborne, done with second boss
Hate: Have to wait for it to finish downloading to go any further. Only 8 more GB to go

You had a heart attack? What the fuck. I know somehow this all sounds funny. But seriously, hope you're okay. Vocals can wait - just don't die.

Which actually brings me to my own post... I was woke up early by a phone call from my mum. Although we have a good relationship, she NEVER calls me (always text / email) so I knew something was up. My nana passed away yesterday. It wasn't a massive shock as she was very old, frail, and I sensed the last time I was up North and saw her could be the last time. But it's still knocked me a little. My grandad died when I was very young and she's been the only other grandparent I've known (as I don't know my dad's side of the family). So I've been lucky in life and only now at almost 30 years old I'm faced with the death of a family member for the first time. Not sure how I feel at all.

Love: Finally got my hands on the Walking Dead comics.
Hate: They're in french... Fuck.

Time to brush up on your French, eh? :p Have fun with the comics. They're a pretty unpredictable ride the first time through!

Love : Mark Waid and Mike Weiringo's Fantastic Four. I can't describe how much I love the entirety of this run.
Also love : Bloodborne, Pink Floyd, Daredevil on Netflix
Hate : The end of my vacation is nigh. This feels like the end of summer vacation as a kid. I dislike it intensely.

Hate: First 4 episodes of the new game of thrones season leaked, gotta suck for HBO
Love: That the first 4 episodes leaked, WOW they're awesome. Also Bloodborne still, bless that game

Love : Bloodborne. I killed a boss that I thought I would never kill. I felt so accomplished.
Also love : DAREDEVIL. NETFLIX. SHOW. GOOD.
Hate : DD's suit. Not good.