(New) Love/Hate Thread

Happy even later birthday!

...you know, right now I'm hating this irritable mood I'm in. I swear sometimes I'm a complete psychopath. I was fine today, and now I'm completely fed up with, well, EVERYTHING. People piss me off. My need for female companionship pisses me off, mainly because when I have it it doesn't last (and deep down I never want it to anyway - probably 'cause I'm so fucking obsessed with the negative), then when I'm without it, I miss it... A guy I work with the other day said I'm really picky and have high standards, and he's right. But the truth is I'm just completely fucking incompatible with ANYONE 50% of the time.

I miss my ex. Two and a half years gone, gah.

Also super crazy late happy birthday to whomever just had that birthday I forgot.

Love: new season of house of cards tomorrow yessss, also hopefully moving out of here in July to live with a friend
Hate: feelin a little sadder than usual lately, lame

The Evile forums... a friendly place to discuss thrash, films, videogames and Podgie's lifestyle choices. :lol:

Love : The Order : 1886. This game is AWESOME. I'm just about done and have no clue what's going to happen.
Hate : Still got a bastard of a cold. (He says as he coughs out his lungs)

Robocop and a burrito BETTER sway him.

Don't Like: Bunch of school work I need to get done this weekend.
Hate: No money currently, and I want some pizza inspite of having it earlier.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. :headbang:

Love: New guitar amp...I should have bought it a long time ago. My brother is coming out for a visit at the end of the month.

Hate: Graduate school---too much bullshit, busy work. This might be the semester where I say fuck it and settle for a B.

Hate: When your flatmates wake you up at 4:30am having sex and again at 4:50am... and you're forced to just get up - an hour before your alarm is due to sound for work... Grrrr (it's going to be a LONG day)

Hate: When your flatmates wake you up at 4:30am having sex and again at 4:50am... and you're forced to just get up - an hour before your alarm is due to sound for work... Grrrr (it's going to be a LONG day)

Oh, that sounds.... lovely. :ill: :lol:

Love : Pink Floyd, 100 Bullets, GTA Online heists (When they work)
Hate : Stress. Plentiful amounts of it.

Love: Got myself a date with a girl I like, who also likes me back. Which is a first for me.
Hate: Today, if I'm right, is the anniversary of one of my aunts death. My mom is not taking it well either.

Love: Got myself a date with a girl I like, who also likes me back. Which is a first for me..

That's awesome!

Hate: Today, if I'm right, is the anniversary of one of my aunts death. My mom is not taking it well either.

That's... not. Sorry to hear that. :(

Love : GTAO Heists, Buckethead, Pink Floyd, Batman Eternal, my new shoes
Hate : Waking up feeling queasy for the past few days