(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: Having these four days off over Christmas
Hate: The attitudes of two of the three people I share my flat with. Such a long story (and back story), which I simply cannot be bothered to type out right now. But who gets upset / angry over the kitchen and bathrooms being cleaned?! ...so disheartening.

That's usually the opposite of what happens... that's dumb.

Love : Dark Souls 2, ping pong, this Alan Morse album I found last night
Hate : Family issues, working all week this week, weird ass dreams

Love: End of year summary is up! Got a good reception this year, probably because I went all artistic with it aha. Linkage: http://brutalism.com/content/dingrams-metal-extravaganza-2015

Hate: Poverty, Christmas, the fact that Full Thrash Assault's tenth anniversary show is having to get cut in half. Day two is borderline pointless and nobody is buying weekend tickets, despite the fact that I only booked a weekender because folks were asking for one. Hmmm. Go figure.

My sister told me that last night and I didn't believe her. I had to see for myself to actually believe it. A sad day for metal. :(

Love : Naruto, One-Punch Man, Assassination Classroom, Eden of the East
Hate : Taking down Christmas decorations. I always hate doing this.

Love: Movies, Supernatural, games, finally got SOMA which is awesome
Hate: lemmy died, not where i want to be in life but that'll get worked out eventually

Love: Picked up all my shit from the post office, had a fucking blast getting hammered on Jack Daniels and jamming with Verm over the weekend. All for Lemmy, obviously.

Hate: This asshole from Hong Kong sold me a bunch of bootlegs. Very convincing bootlegs for the most part, but blatantly unofficial CDs; spine cards are ill-fitted, jewel cases are flimsy and the print is a little off. They still work, mind you, but it's fucking annoying regardless.

I'd be pissed too. I hate bootleg shit. I bought a Tamashii Nations Goku figure and got a bootleg one a few months ago. I was soooo pissed.

Love : Spock's Beard, Naruto, Dark Souls 2
Hate : The way Eden of the East ended. It was like MGSV all over again.

hahaha yeah I hate Bootlegs too esp. Cd Bootlegs! Iam glad I got rid of that stuff already. Without knowing I bought so much of them. Some Original albums are insanely hard to find though..

Hate : David Bowie died. I have to admit, I'm not even really a fan of his music, but I always respected his talent. So close to Lemmy, too. 2016 is off to a sad start.

Ah, shit. My mum will be sad (she never got to have sex with him) ha!

Seriously though, another BIG legend.

I have a feeling we should be getting used to this kind of thing...