(New) Love/Hate Thread

Who would everyone be most upset about if they woke up to the news they'd passed away tomorrow?

Really kind of cliche and obvious ones, for me. But I'd say Dave Mustaine / James Hetfield. I'd actually be really upset...

Stan Lee.

Love : Naruto, Iron Maiden,
Hate : Work being stupid. Inventory is nigh and no one is taking it seriously.

Sick of everyone dying, mate. Doesn't help that a lot of my friends are twice my age, and having lost enough people to turn me into a bitter and cynical bastard as it is, I don't really want to lose anybody else.

Except the conservative party. Then I'd salt the earth with their ashes.

Sick of everyone dying, mate. Doesn't help that a lot of my friends are twice my age, and having lost enough people to turn me into a bitter and cynical bastard as it is, I don't really want to lose anybody else.

Except the conservative party. Then I'd salt the earth with their ashes.

"Conservative Party" more like, the secret Liberal party.

Love : chili cheese fritos, Naruto, Pantera, Dragonball Xenoverse growing on me and actually being a pretty good game
Hate : Inventory sucked.

Love : Nearing the end of Naruto. Shit's hitting the fan.
Hate : Severe weather. an F2 tornado touched down close by and we lost power for most of the morning. Scary shit.

Ouch man :( Cut back for a few days, eh? :p You'll be fine, bro.

Oh man, I'm forever cutting back nowadays! Haha. Seriously, I was never a MASSIVE drinker. But I usually drink once a week now, and only a couple (2-4 beers). This Saturday I had a bit of a rough day at work so I took that to 5-6 (which compared to what I used to do is still quite reasonable) ...and I just can't hack it anymore. I'd say "I'm getting old" - but in reality I just think I'm turning into a bit of a fanny :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love: Having Mondays off work. Trivium.
Hate: Having issues with people. Both at home and at work. Why can't everybody have integrity...

Last edited: