(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : Rush, Buckethead, Dark Souls 3, the Infinity Gauntlet omnibus
Hate : Most other things. :/

Love / Hate: I'm drinking. Every day almost. If I could do my job pissed up I probably would. I tried to give up smoking on Saturday too, went all day at work without one, then drank - and inevitably failed. Then had a bit of a tiff with my mates and have avoided them since. I think I might be using bottles (and metal) to solve all my unsolved problems. Which, right now, I think is perfectly fine even though I know it's not ha. I love and hate all of these things though. Pretty sure my financial position simply hates it... But fuck it, I'm this far fucked (and drunk) that I think it's okay to be some kind of aloof bad ass, sat in my room blasting my ears, drinking wine from the bottle and chain smoking.

No comment on this is necessary, I'll be fine - I'm just being emo (megalolz from hellz) ... but I kind of wish I had a friend who wanted to fuck shit up with me.

LOSER haha

EDIT: I'm a lovely boy who all your parents would like, when I'm not drunk and generally being a tosser :)

^ wine from the bottle i like that! :D
that situation you described is remembering as I was last year in France to see Angelus Apatrida, No Return and Mercyless I was heavily drinking wine and beer for two days.. I was getting hallucinations already. I bought six-packs after six-packs..

Well.. from my point I think it's better to stop for a time and then start drinking again. Every..day:..yes I know it but not good for me anymore. My liver must heal more. But hope you get better..

Hate: Not able to go to any gigs the following two months because of financial issues..sucks!

sorry for the comment.

Don't you dare apologise! You lovely German fuck, it was reverse psychology ahah, you were meant to reply! :loco:

But yeah, I know it all goes in phases. Right now I've got a short fuse with people, with life, I'm fed up - but the same time content. To be honest someone (a cute little Japanese girl) came and left my life all too soon (to move to Mexico permanently) recently and since then I've done what I do best - be strung out on my own, without a care in the world. I'm lucky, I have no ties. As long as I go to work I don't need to give a fuck about anything other than myself. And that's what I've been doing recently. Trample the weak and befriend only the strong, Hail Satan motherfucker.

DISCLAIMER: I'm so drunk!

Reactions: I-TEND-TO-DIE
Well, at least you're not living at home at the age of 25, with no clue what to do with your life. That's me. :bah:

Love : UNCHARTED 4
Hate : How depressing the beginning was. God damn.

Don't you dare apologise! You lovely German fuck, it was reverse psychology ahah, you were meant to reply! :loco:

But yeah, I know it all goes in phases. Right now I've got a short fuse with people, with life, I'm fed up - but the same time content. To be honest someone (a cute little Japanese girl) came and left my life all too soon (to move to Mexico permanently) recently and since then I've done what I do best - be strung out on my own, without a care in the world. I'm lucky, I have no ties. As long as I go to work I don't need to give a fuck about anything other than myself. And that's what I've been doing recently. Trample the weak and befriend only the strong, Hail Satan motherfucker.

DISCLAIMER: I'm so drunk!
Hey, at least we still exist so you can have someone to share your misery with. And metal. There's always metal.

Well, at least you're not living at home
Aren't we all living at home? :D I know what you mean, though. I have no clue what I'm doing with my life (been going with the flow since... forever, really) but there was one thing I knew I wanted which was leaving my parents house. I had to go back for 3.5 months and it was hell. Never going back.

Currently 21 a living with their mom and sister, getting there!

Love: bought some art and it arrived today
Hate: my life

I lived at home throughout College and left when I found a teaching gig. Of all my siblings I am the only one to never go live back at home. Sounds like I might be a bit older than you guys though.

Love: New Vektor, Aborted and Destruction albums.

Hate: Financial concerns

Love : Captain America : Civil War, Vektor, Uncharted 4
Hate : Darwyn Cooke passed away. He was a fantastic artist who died far too young. :(

I lived at home throughout College and left when I found a teaching gig. Of all my siblings I am the only one to never go live back at home. Sounds like I might be a bit older than you guys though.

Love: New Vektor, Aborted and Destruction albums.

Hate: Financial concerns

How old are you? I'm 34, left home at 18 and never went back. Not that I minded living at home, but everything's better when you don't!

Love: Listening to new Vektor in the morning. Take that neighbours! :D
Hate: No food in the house, and I can't bothered going out. Breakfast may have to wait.

Reactions: zerostatic
How old are you? I'm 34, left home at 18 and never went back. Not that I minded living at home, but everything's better when you don't!

36, and I agree with you. At first I missed mom's cooking, but after 10-12 years on my own I have some good cooking skills. Well, grilling skills at least.

Damn you guys are old. I'm only 21.

Love: Doom, got it for $35 digitally woo! Kissed a girl a bunch last night, which is pretty neato.
Hate: Haven't had my stomach medicine for two weeks and god damn I am dying. Have some on the way though so I can get better