(New) Love/Hate Thread

Dave and I are like elder statesmen compared to you guys. :lol:

Love : Uncharted 4 online, Liquid Tension Experiment
Hate : When people waaaaaay up the chain decide to change procedures and fuck everything up for the guys at the bottom (me).

Love : Mobile Suit Gundam : The Origin Vol. 1, Attack on Titan Colossal Edition Vol. 1, Opeth
Hate : The Canadian webstore that is going to restock a crap ton of Air Jordan retros tomorrow waited until NOW to tell everyone that they don't ship outside Canada. Over a week of hype completely wasted because of these assholes.

I know, crazy huh. I was kind of sad this morning when I heard the news. Megadeth are my all time favourite band, and he played on my all time favourite album. Back when I heard Rust In Peace for the first time I was blow away, and he played a part in that. Fantastic drummer.

LOVE: On a lighter note, other than Nick's passing away - I've had a fucking awesome weekend. Worked Saturday, and it wasn't so good. Then after work I was met by my mate and a surprise visitor, a friend of ours who's a head chef in Berlin. Whenever he visits we always have fun. This time we drank some really good beers, smoked some really good weed, then went to a tapas restaurant beside the market I work in. Apparently it is good (but a little expensive), but seeing as though we were with the chef we couldn't eat somewhere shit, so we hit it up. When we entered I heard the guy say "I didn't even recognise him", thought they were talking about me as my coffee cart is about 20 meters from the resturant, but none of the staff ever come for coffee, so I didn't think much of it. We sat, ordered, ate, and it was amazing. When my mate (the chef) asked for the bill, the manager came over, shuck my hand and told me that the whole bill was on the house. It was kind of surreal. Of course he probably expects me to recommend the place (which I will) and come again with more people and pay (which again, I surely will). But it was just really cool, and I couldn't quite believe it. Anyway, we left a big tip and left the place (still) on a high (literally...)

Then tonight I went to see Blind Guardian for the second time in two years, and they were, again, superb. So I've had a real swell weekend! Tomorrow I'm off and I'm going to be lazy as hell, stay in, sleep, do laundry and listen to music.

I saw that yesterday. What the fuck. 51 is too god damn young. :(

Love : GOING TO A BUCKETHEAD CONCERT ON THURSDAY
Not sure : Christopher Priest's Black Panther run
Hate : Nick Menza's death. :(

Love: Three day weekend! Attended professional development at my new job/school yesterday. Administration there seems a lot better than the current clowns I work for.
Hate: not much right now

Reactions: I-TEND-TO-DIE
Love: Saw Evile last night and felt 19 all over again. Plus another fucking massive thing that has had be literally crying with joy that I, uh.... don't know if I can talk about yet

I wish I could see Evile. :(

Love : Saw Buckethead on Thursday night. Show was pretty damn awesome, aside from all the weed smoke and moshing. Yes. Moshing. At a Buckethead concert. I don't know either.
Also love : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, My Hero Academia, Rush
Hate : Having to work all weekend. My god it was busy.

^ Man I would come to visit you in London next year Podgie! lol maybe first through a trip through France and I buy some good red wine there..haha

Yeah I fucking hope Demolition Hammer play a gig in Germany someday too. Iam sure it happens in some future times..
It's cool that Iam going to see Coroner again this year (If I just wouldn't be so fucking flat-broke at the moment :erk:)