(New) Love/Hate Thread

Might as well let yall know they got a new album in late march then, with two new members iirc.

Album name is Woe to the Vanquished, they got art out for it too. Cbf to post the pic tho

I would personally rate the new song a bit higher than a 7 but I get why. I'm pretty excited for it, but to be honest i'm MUCH more excited for the new Havok album. Been listened to the two singles off that constantly.

Also, did you see that Demolition Hammer might make new music? I am most certainly interested

I would personally rate the new song a bit higher than a 7 but I get why. I'm pretty excited for it, but to be honest i'm MUCH more excited for the new Havok album. Been listened to the two singles off that constantly.

It was great hearing a good track from them, i just felt something else was needed. Didnt know what though.

Also, saw Havok live a few weeks back. Claiming Certainty was great, but Hang em High fucking riiiiiiiiiips.

well they're just "talking about it" doesn't mean they're 100% sure they make a new album...

Iam more interested in live shows. Saw that Demolition hammer will play at Keep it True festival so probably Iam attending this for one day.
I hoped more for club shows.

Would love a new album, but at the least hoping for more shows yeah.

Love: The new Warbringer song is good but HOLY SHIT the new Havok track rips. I cannot wait for the rest of the album.
Hate: Waiting for the 27th so my friend will be here from Alabama

Was listening to the new Havok single last night. I like the songwriting, even if i hate their lyrical themes. Also, that fast tempo break doe. That shit SLAPS.

Really? I'm honestly loving the lyrical themes. It's been a bit since I heard a song with political lyrics that I don't think just sounds like "being racist is bad, mkay?"

Love : Almost done with FFIII DS and Witcher 3
Very unsure : New Overwatch patch
Hate : Work stress

Like: The new Power Trip album. so far at least. Wished the vocals took less of a backseat to the music in terms of production/mixing/whatever you call it. They come to Toronto soon with Iron Reagan too I believe
Don't Like: Prob not gonna go due to school.

Really? I'm honestly loving the lyrical themes. It's been a bit since I heard a song with political lyrics that I don't think just sounds like "being racist is bad, mkay?"

I mean, they do it really well, I'm just not a fan of political lyrics to begin with. Prob should've mentioned that.

Love : Soen, Devy
Hate : The one night I want to play Overwatch and NOT listen to anyone in team chat and just finish my placement matches and mind my own business is the one night where every match had three to five people with mics. Uuuugh. This is why I stay off team chat. Everyone sounds annoying as fuck.
Also hate : I lost my last two matches and my SR is 2498. Fucking two off platinum.

I mean, they do it really well, I'm just not a fan of political lyrics to begin with. Prob should've mentioned that.

OH, gotcha. I respect that.

Love: Horizon Zero Dawn, not being sick anymore
Hate: That I only stopped being sick right after my friend visiting from Alabama left :(

Love: Spring is on the way, bring on the warm weather. I miss my pool. Immolation's new album kicks ass! The best album I have heard since Carcass' Surgical Steel!

Hate: Kids/Students at school are still a bunch of bastards.

Love : Finished the first Witcher book yesterday, Rush's R40 live blu-ray
Hate : Mass Effect : Andromeda. What a horrible experience this game has been so far.

Love: Finally got my fucking bass stack!
Hate: Collection-only sale, so currently having to get a friend in Birmingham to pick it up and keep it; gotta pick it up en route to the next Hellbastard rehearsal, fuck knows when that'll be.

Also hate: Vindicator is officially done :(