(New) Love/Hate Thread

well I think Iam really one of the most persistant ones. Since 2008 Iam in this forum but anyhow I never left really - but it's getting always more silent here I have the impression but welp it's no surprise with these times we're living in.

Well new years eve was total fucking shit. I searched for food (it was freezing cold) and finally went to a chinese restaurant and the food was fucking cold! It's such a fucking disgrace.
I also paid a "special price" for this crap. It was just annoying..I really hate my life anyway.

I admire your (Podgie and ITTD) freedom to fuck up. I feel supremely anxious about everything. I feel like a god damned worthless asshole, working a job I should theoretically love (I majored in this shit ffs) but actually hate. Deadlines are approaching and I'm already lying to my boss and missing mornings cus I can't sleep at night and can't get up in the morning.

Complaining about it on the internet doesn't make me feel any better, just makes me feel like an entitled bitch...

I-TEND-TO-DIE - Have you ever been to England, or London? If you ever fancy a holiday, get to London and you can stay at mine for as long as you like. Be warned though (and take this in the nicest way possible) you seem the most similar (and by that I mean fucked up) as me, so if you are to visit expect heavy drinking and headbanging in my bedroom. Oh, and possible death. Excuse my tact here, I'm fucking drunk as shit right now.

Snyde - I admire you too, because I relate. I too am working a job I both love and hate (how fitting in this thread...) but while yes, I have the freedom to fuck up, it's not something I want, more than nowadays (at the tender age of 30) simply take on the chin and accept. Same offer goes to you, ever in London, hit me up. My house is like a hotel. Way shitter, but way fucking cheaper.

Dave - you have no idea. Why have we never met? Offer goes for you too. (Only with possible "stay?")

Keenan - I love you and if you ever come to London without letting me sweep you off your (probably massive) feet. I'll do something REAL nasty. To er, something. I don't know (please see affor mentioned fucking drunk as shit right now statement)

Affor? Is that a word. I don't think it is. Fuck it, I bet you all know what I mean.

P.S. Love: Keenan Hate: and by hate I mean LOVE: Slayer - Decade of Aggression full volume, and beers.

I wear a size US 8 /UK 7 thank you very much. :lol:

Love : This forum, BioShock music, The Witcher 3, thrash, FFIII for the DS
Hate : Went back to work for the first time since going on my five week sabbatical (a reward for my ten year anniversary with the company), which was very strange. It was all good though, as I finally met in person for the first time, a good friend from PSN who I've known longer than I have been posting here! It was a strange experience, but pretty awesome. So, really...
Hate : Not much!

Iam really sure I can make it to London some time - maybe in the holidays haha. I hope you also have girls and whiskey in your house...
Like already mentioned I have alot money problems but Iam getting soon over that crap.
I'll also bring my favorite albums and listening through the whole night lol
I already hate this long train journeys...

And Snyde you should escape reality more often - escape from studying for a week buy yourself a sixpack of beers and do what you want.
Do it the same way like I did! practised this in my education times and it helped me in a way to come out of all the modern society pressure.
Not giving a fuck is sometimes better but well I know not easy these days.

Love : The Witcher 3, Overkill, At the Gates
Hate : Finishing a glorious project, then completely fucking it up. I think I salvaged it, though... barely.

Snyde - I admire you too, because I relate. I too am working a job I both love and hate (how fitting in this thread...) but while yes, I have the freedom to fuck up, it's not something I want, more than nowadays (at the tender age of 30) simply take on the chin and accept. Same offer goes to you, ever in London, hit me up. My house is like a hotel. Way shitter, but way fucking cheaper.
Simply the fact that parents, peers and friends exist and the insecurity of my job makes me put pressure myself. It's shit. If I do get fired in two months (which is very possible) the first thing I'm going to do is cross the channel. :D

And Snyde you should escape reality more often - escape from studying for a week buy yourself a sixpack of beers and do what you want.
Do it the same way like I did! practised this in my education times and it helped me in a way to come out of all the modern society pressure.
Not giving a fuck is sometimes better but well I know not easy these days.
Thanks for the tip, man, I had a couple of beers yesterday just to fall asleep... Still freaking bummed that we didn't get to meet in Zurich.

Yeah it would have been a hell of fun man. I'd love to have seen Demolition hammer and Coroner like said but you know I was already at the train station and then I returned my ticket! It was so frustrating you can't imagine..

Would have been good if we drank some drinks together. I think you did the right thing - spit them in the face! (just kidding) I remember in my final exams as electrician I was so fucked up (!) I almost wanted to smash everything near me cause I was almost fucking it up but I got it. They had problems to get me in control there..

I got calmer these days though..

Reactions: Snyde
Love: Buying new metal and listening to it!
Hate: Lost most of this weekend to errands and cleaning.

Hang in there guys! Life can kick you in the teeth, and those are the times to get mad-dog mean and figure out how to win!

Hate: People in hospital. Savage Messiah's new (kind of shitty) logo...

Where is this? Also, am I the only one that didn't like their last album? I'm glad they seem to be taking their sweet time with their new album because every song on that last one just sounded like it was the same formula over and over again

Wow! I thought The Fateful Dark was great! I love that album and still listen to it a whole lot. The title track and Zero Hour are brilliant, in my opinion. Each to their own huh?!

As for their logo, check out their latest merch / website. Assuming new line up, new album, new logo...

Wow! I thought The Fateful Dark was great! I love that album and still listen to it a whole lot. The title track and Zero Hour are brilliant, in my opinion. Each to their own huh?!

As for their logo, check out their latest merch / website. Assuming new line up, new album, new logo...

I've listened to it a few times since release and I just don't really like it. There's one or two songs that were good to me but the rest just sounded like filler.

Also saw the new logo and it's... alright. I just want to know about the new album already

Love : Children of Bodom, The Witcher 3, Mark Waid's Daredevil run
Hate : 1v1 in Overwatch. That mode is so incredibly frustrating that I think I'd have more fun sitting in a box full of Legos.