(New) Love/Hate Thread

I kinda wanna get the remastered one for PS4 as my PS3 has seen better days, but Skyrim seems like it would take a lot of work again and I'm unsure whether I wanna dedicate my life to it again. :lol:

LOVE : IRON MAIDEN US TOUR TAMPA DATE ANNOUNCED FOR JUNE I WILL BE THERE I AM EXCITED FUCK PUNCTUATION

I don't really like Iron Maiden all that much, but I am super excited that Ghost is finally coming far enough up the east coast so I can see them again.

Love: Luke Cage and Jessica Jones. Watched all of Jones yesterday and watching Luke today.
Hate: Lots of stuff

Love : Got my Iron Maiden/Ghost tickets!!
Hate : My seats kinda suck because they were expensive as shit.
Really hate : $35 in fucking fees!? Fuck you, Ticketmaster!

Hate: Sleep schedule has been straight garbage for the past month or so. Falling behind in my classes too.
Like: Spotify is pretty nifty.

Love: Luke Cage and Jessica Jones. Watched all of Jones yesterday and watching Luke today.

How'd you find Luke Cage?

Really hate : $35 in fucking fees!? Fuck you, Ticketmaster!

Ayy lmao. I think this was one of the reasons I went to find a place that sold tickets instead of purchasing from Ticketmaster at one point.

How'd you find Luke Cage?

I loved it, really looking forward to another season of it. Too bad that probably won't be for a while, seeing as this year alone they're doing Iron Fist, Punisher, and Defenders then the year after probably doing another Daredevil and Jessica Jones.

Love: Hellbastard UK tour is almost fully booked, hope to see some of you beautiful ladies there.
Hate: STILL off work, though feeling a lot better - payday is going to fucking suck for the next two months

Like: The new Kreator isn't that bad.
Hate: Mental Vortex is the only Coroner album on Spotify...

I loved it, really looking forward to another season of it. Too bad that probably won't be for a while, seeing as this year alone they're doing Iron Fist, Punisher, and Defenders then the year after probably doing another Daredevil and Jessica Jones.

I get ya, it was really fun to watch. Personally, I don't know how we're gonna get a new season with that end, but I hope to look forward to it. How's Jessica Jones though? Hadn't been too big on checking it out but it looks neat.

I get ya, it was really fun to watch. Personally, I don't know how we're gonna get a new season with that end, but I hope to look forward to it. How's Jessica Jones though? Hadn't been too big on checking it out but it looks neat.

Jessica Jones is... interesting. By the time I finished watching it I was glad I did and I look forward to more, but during the run of the show about a third in these two subplots start to emerge that I absolutely hated. One of which eventually gets solved to a somewhat satisfying degree, and the other does not and I don't really look forward to it coming back in later seasons.

That being said, I still think it's worth the time to watch. All the actors in the series (especially Krysten Ritter, and David Tennant) make it a worthwhile adventure.

also seeing as this a love hate thread
Love: Resident Evil 7
Hate: life is lame

Love: Bought my Iron Maiden/Ghost tickets for July 3 in Las Vegas!

Hate: The better half's car was showing signs of death so we sold it and now we are looking at new cars. I have one more payment to go on my toyota, and I was looking forward to paying myself instead of a car payment for a while.

Hate: I've had too many different things rolling through my head recently. Shit with work, colleague is leaving in 4 weeks and if a good replacement isn't found - I'm fucked (the boss is being useless and blase as fuck as usual). Shit at home, which isn't really a home, 'cause my flatmates are unfit for human consumption. My personal life too, I'm still fucking hung up over the woman I knew I would be better off without (which tells you how hot she was and how shallow I'm not). Just, shit, man!

Love: Man's ability to overcome adversity (be it slowly) ...ahh

Last edited:
Love: Hellbastard rehearsal this weekend was fucking outstanding - plus, I got a message from Outrage's drummer offering to sort out some merchandise shipping for me. I've been trying to buy some of their shirts for fucking ages, what a fucking amazing dude.

Hate: Rehearsal SLIGHTLY marred by me violently puking everywhere for an hour last night for no goddamn reason, being broke.

Love : Usagi Yojimbo, The Witcher 3 music, Dragon Quest Builders
Hate : Overwatch competitive is a load of shiiiiit. I just want to do the placement matches so I can laugh at how bad my skill rank is...

Hate : Overwatch competitive is a load of shiiiiit. I just want to do the placement matches so I can laugh at how bad my skill rank is...

I'm waiting to see what changes are gonna happen for season 4 before I play competitive again

Love: Watching a lot of Dave Chappelle lately
Hate: Most everything