(New) Love/Hate Thread

:(

Love : Rush
Hate : Mass Effect : Andromeda. It hasn't gotten better the further I've gotten into it.

Love: I kinda absolutely love ME:A, Having fun playing Ghost recon wildlands, and titanfall 2 etc, also pre-ordered that new Shrapnel record
Hate: Lots of stuff relating to personal feelings

Love : The Clockwork Angels novelization, Dishonored 2, new Overwatch event starts today
Hate : Work BS

Saw Mercyless yesterday and it was really again fuckin awesome.
Got all my Cd's signed and they were incredibly nice guys at all.
I really tried not to get too drunk but I crashed one beer after another and also a bottle of sect...I also felt fucking tired from the long train journey no sleep and all.
Today iam annihilated as hell my head aches like a hammer in the brain and I feel disorientated.

Love : Dishonored 2, Rush
Hate : Work and home drama melding into one, the fact that Dave is 27 and that in a few months I'LL be 27. :( :lol:

Love/Hate: Havok was kinda two half disappointing and enjoyable when I saw em but the 'Time is Up' stuff they played was still very awesome sauce. The new stuff didn't work for me live. Too much guitar orientated I liked the old era Burn - Time.. it's more groove and riff-orientated. Don't want to say the new album blows but it's too forced at some parts.

But still a solid show.

I've never actually listened to Havok...

Love : Bolt Thrower, Amon Amarth, thrash
Still hate : Mass Effect : Andromeda. I just want to speed run this shit so I can be done with it. :lol:

I never understood the fuss over them. Milquetoast isn't mediocre enough to describe them :lol:

Love: FINALLY finished this fucking demo! New single soo, chums, yes yes yes...
Hate: ...I gotta do vocals :(

Yeah agree on the Havok thing. Heard such good things about the new album, listened to it and thought, ah, kind of get the homage to simple 'ol classic thrash... but it's too long, his vocals are too monotonous and his lyrics the same. If you want a homage to the good 'ol shit I think Death Angel nailed it with The Moth.

Anyway!

Love: Erm. Finally getting to grips with all the extra responsibility I've taken on at work. Doing people's payroll, all the ordering etc etc. Also love a friend of mine's coming over from Ireland for some weekend doom festival here in London. I'm not going to the festival (lame bands) but I'm going to meet up with her once or twice which will be nice.

Hate: Not sure if you guys remember me mentioning about this crazy hot (and actually crazy) lady I was involved with before? Well she's back on the scene and is on the prowl once again. Blurgh, thought I'd got rid of her!

Yeah, you have a penis. Whereas she simply acts like one.

Still, her bathroom is one of my favourite rooms ever. We're talking marble flooring, underground heating, tons of expensive lotions and potions, etc. etc. etc.

Still a bitch though...

Don't get sucked in, Podgie! That bathroom is just a facade! :lol:

Love : Buckethead, Bolt Thrower, Rush, Mastodon, CHRONO TRIGGER DS <3
Hate : Work is a steaming pile of poo.

Hate: Major depressive episode, mostly due to work :( No time to get stuff done thanks to being bombarded with shifts, then flipped when I have next to no shifts, and therefore less money - so I can't book recording time in. Endless cycle.

New Havok is a let down. Seems like they peaked with Time is Up, which is nearly flawless. Conformicide has received a poor reception and it is going to be hard for them to tour and try to promote it.

Reactions: I-TEND-TO-DIE