(New) Love/Hate Thread

Damn. That's pretty fucking terrible. I've only ever heard Eternal Nightmare, but it's fucking awesome! Hopefully he gets better soon...

Love : Finished Prey yesterday. Amazing game. Easily the best game I've played all year. The ending thoroughly mindfucked me, though. :lol:
Hate : There are only seven issues of Invincible left before it ends. :(

Update on the situation: Sean's wife has made a Gofundme page over at https://www.gofundme.com/3yexb3s - you guys know what to do.
On top of this, I'm putting together an EP to help raise some money for his family, too. It's likely to just be a few Vio-lence covers and we've got a fair few folks taking part already, though it isn't gonna be a Nefasturris release - just a one-off thing for Sean. Did a logo for it. opinions welcome.

Love: Iron Maiden on Monday! Got my pool sorted out so I can swim, float and relax. Good thing too, because the triple digit temps here got insane last week. One day it was 117!

Hate: Ankle/Foot is still bothering me. I haven't run in two weeks. I need to cut back on the boozing so I don't get fat, haha.

Shit sucks. He was so young. :(

Love : Fates Warning, Nevermore, being on vacation
Hate : I turn 27 on Wednesday....

Man you're implying that, like, the seven of us left here aren't in hell already

Love: pretty much nothing right meow
Hate: they're forcing the voice actor for Kermit out of his job and just fuck disney

Love : The new DOOM game from last year. The demo was fucking badass. Totally gonna get it on Friday.
Also love : Insomnium, Joe Satriani, Overwatch, Crash remakes
Hate : Being broke

Love: only having to worent half the week. I'm getting really used to having three and a half days off in a row every week...

HATE: Had a crush on a girl at for, man, like 2 years or more now. She likes me and I like her. BUT, she has a boyfriend (has had since I met her) and they have a house, and a dog together. Which sucks, especially since recently we've been quite friendly. And er, I kind of get the impression she feels a bit stuck with him.

Hey ho! Life goes on.

Ahhh Podgie :'( Love ya, bud! <3

Love AND Hate: Quit my job due to the immense amount of mental exhaustion it's inflicted on me over the past few years. Finally. In the throes of depression right now, though.

Hang in there Dave, and Podgie, Fish-on, man!

Love: Lots of time to relax on summer vacation and catch up on metal listening, video games etc.

Hate: Summer vacation ends early this year, just a couple more weeks to savor!

Love : DOOM, Dark Souls 3, Jonathan Hickman's Avengers run, Doomfist in Overwatch finally
Hate : Chester Bennington killed himself. I haven't even really come to terms with this yet. Say what you will about nu-metal or radio rock bands, but for me, personally, without Linkin Park, I would never have started listening to metal in general. Glad I saw them live in 2008. RIP.
Also hate, but to a lesser extent : Dream Theater posted tour dates for their Images and Words 25th anniversary tour and completely skipped the state of Florida. Assholes.

He had SIX kids. That's the part that bothers me the most. Being the oldest of six makes it even more personal. :(

Hate: Due to a certain 'incident' at Rebellion festival on Friday, I've left Hellbastard. No, I didn't do anything, but the aftermath and the backlash has been so severe that I don't want to put myself in the firing line.

Love: Had a great time last night! Ubered it down to the Las Vegas strip and had dinner at Bobby Flay's Burger Palace. After dinner the wife and I saw Deep Purple, Alice Cooper and the Edgar Winter Group perform at the Cosmopolitan. Alice Cooper rocked and put on a great,entertaining show complete with Frankenstein and a French Guillotine! Deep Purple wasn't as exciting live, but glad I got a chance to see them.

Hate: Back to work/school tomorrow. Son of a bitch.

Oh man, getting legal advice is never good. Even if the result is positive, it never comes about because of any good. I don't know what's happened (guessing it's regarding your previous post in here, which I also don't know anything of - as I'm pretty much gone off facebook now) BUT, hope you get your things back with as little stress as possible.

Also, I hope everyone else is good. This forum's been dead for years, but the few of you who do still frequent these depths I have some sort of fucked up distant brotherly love for, so. Stay the fuck out of trouble! Or at least kind of try...

Peace and love x

P.S. I'm 31 this year and I'm starting to get a PROPER belly.

EDIT: Which right now I find kind of funny.