(New) Love/Hate Thread

<3 Podgie

Love : DOOM, painting, Fates Warning, Porcupine Tree
Hate : Not much, I have a three day weekend. :D

Love: Finally doing a second playthrough on fallout 4. Classes actually seem alright. I didn't come home on Friday and drink 1/2 a bottle of whisky so it is already better than last year!

Hate: Talk of a pay freeze so possibly no raise this year.

Love: The whole shithouse situation will Hellbastard is over and done with
Hate: ...Minus the persistent and extremely threatening emails I'm still receiving. Nevermind. The police have been informed :)

Dunno if any of you guys follow world news, but Hurricane Irma, a category 5 hurricane with winds speeds of 175mph, is set to hit Florida in about a day and a half. Not sure how this is gonna go and might be without power for a good while, if I even survive.

Love all you guys. Hopefully be back soon. If not... well... It's been fun. :kickass:

Love: Immolation was killer yesterday. I wasn't even expecting to go but I wanted to get drunk as fuck to wipe my anger away but did not because I have to take care more of my liver since I already had some pain there.
The setlist was also great: Lots of new songs from Atonement but also from the old stuff which was very cool.

Hate: The hangover and headache I had the whole time.

Reactions: zerostatic
Thinking of you and all your friends and family in the area Keenan. Hoping you're all good and you make it through with minimal damage. Be sure to let us know you're okay asap x

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Luckily, my area wasn't affected too badly and we got through mostly unscathed. Lost power for almost a day and lost a lot of sleep due to the incredible sound of the wind, but we're all good and that's what matters. It could have been much worse.

Glad you're still alive, if a little sleep deprived.

Love: music, coffee (work), sleep, single life
Hate: single life, coffee (work), sleep, feeling conflicted / down

For my particular area, the build up and dread before the storm hit was ridiculous. Anxiety and stress levels were at max for an entire week. It was crazy.

Love : Pokemon
Hate : not being able to purchase evolutionary stones in Omega Ruby

Love: The amount of support the Killian Command tribute is getting. Jeebus, going to have to do another Devil's Legion and make it an international thing after the amount of requests we've had!

Love : Pokemon Yellow, Devy, Buckethead
Hate : New Overwatch update has made it nearly unplayable for me as I hate Junjrat and Roadhog, who are now in every God damn game.

Last edited:
HATE: Verm's hard drive is fucked. Like, a full-on mechanical fault, the data is irretrievable. We've lost all of the Vindictor stuff - master projects, mixes, photos, master work - from the past ten years, alongside the entire Nefasturris album.

Ah, shit. That's fucked. :/

Love: Gargoyle
Hate: The fact I've been trying to find their 2016 album oniine on and off for months and months... thankfully the whole thing's been put on YouTube.

It slays.

Hate: My laptop is dying. Just hit that day where the entire thing just decides "Yup, today is my time to die" - which is always when I have shit to do. As such, having to hand over £500+ for a new laptop tomorrow that I simply cannot fucking afford, and spend the rest of the week getting that sorted out. On top of this, we're having to re-record the entire Nefasturris album, we've lost literally everything Vindicator ever did (both due to a hard drive explosion) and my eldest has croup. So yeah. A lot to hate right now.

Love: ...Well my copy of the new Outrage album arrived today, that's a new contender for album of the year, I guess?

Ah Dave, that's ultra mega bollocks. Seriouslying, sorry to hear that. On all accounts!

As for that album, I tried to find a download for it last night when I saw you post it. Failed if course haha. But it looks rad.