(New) Love/Hate Thread

Ah, cheers Dave! I will take you up on that...

Love: Going to leave this blank, not because I'm totally down or anything, just -

Hate: Man, what's with all the bad news in my life. Nothing major. But just little things. First of all, my colleague at work is becoming a little flakey with me. Good at his job, but he's late on me and is letting me down a lot. Telling white lies etc. Disheartening.

Secondly, as a Green Bay Packers fan, Aaron Rogers takes a dirty hit at the weekend, breaks his collor bone and will probably miss the rest of the season. THEN, my beloved Boston Celtics open the NBA season last night, with so much promise after having a great off season, only for new signing Gordon Hayward to break his ankle a few minutes into the game. So he's probably out for the season too, heartbreaking! Especially for him, I really feel for the guy.

Thirdly, metal related, as many of you will know My Dying Bride are one of my favourite bands. A couple of weeks ago they released a statement saying "Due to unforeseen personal circumstances, My Dying Bride have regretfully had to cancel their appearance at Sheffield HRH Doom v's Stoner festival. The band request privacy at this time and apologise to their fans." Then today, " More sad news. Due to unforeseen personal circumstances, My Dying Bride have regretfully had to cancel their appearance at Madrid is the Dark Festival in Spain and the Aalborg Metal Festival in Denmark. The band again request privacy at this time and apologise to their fans." ...whatever it is much be pretty serious. Hope they're all okay... kind of fucked up!

Wow, big post!

That injury to Hayward was pretty fucking brutal. I saw the picture. Dunno if I could watch the video. :ill:

Love : Prey. Easily my favorite game this year. About to go through it for like the fifth or sixth time to finish off trophy hunting.
Hate : Work related idiocy.

Love: Black guitars, skinny strings, those monkey-shit green guitars from Dean...
Hate: Everyone using the same gear, and thus sounding the same as everyone else...individuality people!

Love : IDW TMNT comics, random metal bands, painting
Hate : When an idea seems really good, then comes out like complete crap

LOVE : THE TRAILER FOR AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR
Also love : shoes, painting, Fallout 4, Pokemon, having an external HDD for my PS4
Hate : Working Black Friday sucked super bad

C'mon fuck christmas. Was so shitty like i never experienced.

really hate: lost my camera. Made pictures of Eindhoven Metal meeting. To be precise pictures of Merciless and Coroner which were phantastic but who gives a shit.

love: yeah the shows itself were great had all kinds of booze. I totally went crazy during the Coroner show and pulled off my shirt lol. It seems that there is a festival which can handle many people.

Love: Christmas was good. My parents and brother flew out and stayed in my guest rooms at my house. The wife and I treated them to a dinner and show on the Vegas strip. Made tri-tip and au gratin potatoes for Xmas eve dinner. Turkey and mashed potatoes for Xmas dinner. Spent most of the week entertaining parents and they seemed to have a good holiday. They left yesterday and I am glad I don't go back to work until the 8th of January!

Hate: Spent most of the holidays thus far working, cleaning, driving my family all over the goddamn Las Vegas Valley. I worked way too much and hard the last week.
No updates from Evile in a long time. Is it too optimistic to hope for an album in 2018?

I hope the new album comes out next year. It's been way too long since Skull.

Love : Fallout 4's Far Harbor, The Witcher novels, Amazing Spider-Man : Renew Your Vows
Hate : Too many things

Brother was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. First chemo session is Tuesday. "Love" and "Hate" seem so petty now.

Thanks, guys. His first chemo session went well and his second cycle has started, but now he has started feeling the effects and is started to feel pretty shitty. The next six months are gonna suck.