(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: So in the past seven days, I've been approached by FOUR bands I grew up listening to who may well want to work with me in the future. that's pretty fucking insane. Also, the new Thrashist Regime got announced, FINALLY ;)

Love : Got a 500GB HDD for my new laptop. 20,000 transfered songs later... I am happy. :lol:
Also love : System Shock 2! That game is awesome!
Hate : Had to empty my PS4 external to port all my music between laptops. Gonna have to reinstall all my games again. Lame.

(Love)

Holy Shit!

Saw Coroner in Switzerland at the "20th Anniversary Mosh festival" I know strange name but it ruled I must say.
Had lots of beers but i was expecting nothing really but when I walked in the club there was suddenly Tommy and Ron Royce standing before me. Vetterli was talking to some other guy so i didn't want to interrupt him and so Ron came to me and was talking with me for a while but he had to go back to the hotel. Well to make it short: Show was great but not only that it was more than that they played lots of rarities they didn't for longer I guess. Can only admit it was totally awesome iam in loss for words..

could take a band picture but it didn't worked too well because of my shitty camera.

Damn. That's awesome!

Love : Nioh. Game was pretty rough to get used to, but it's really cool.
Hate : Work stress. Inventory is next week and the panic button is about to be mashed.

Awesome. Coroner rule.

Love: My fat inconsiderate messy hoarding flatmates who've been making my life at home somewhat of a nightmare since shortly after we moved in are moving out. I can't believe it. Super stoked! Me and my friend have to find someone to fill their room (anyone wanting to move to London hit me up haha) but it's going to sooo niiiiiiceee to live like a normal person!!

Also love: New Runemagick album in June! After 11 years! Teasers sound awesome too.

Also kind of love: May have kind of gotten myself into kind of casually seeing someone. After a long time of being single (and the last girl I was involved with being a psycho) it's kind of cool.

Hate: Walked 30mins yesterday in new socks (granted after standing up for 11 hours at work) and managed to get a killer blister on each foot. So that's painful...

Wow okay I’ve been gone from here for a while. Whoops. Shit

Love: I’m taking actual real adult steps to working on all my mental issues
Hate: that they exist in the first place

Also uhhhh super love: did y’all notice that Ol is all but confirmed back in the band?

Reactions: zerostatic
What kind of late April Fools joke is this?

Hate : Worked an 18 hour shift yesterday
Love : Off for two weeks now! Woo!

All of Ol’s social media says Evile instead of Ex-Evile, there’s that stock photo of the old rake on their Facebook page, and on Ol’s twitter he posted a photo of a drum head and in the corner you can see a small sliver of the E in the Evile logo from their latest shirt design. Hopefully I’m not uhhhhh reading into this too much

DbLf17rXUAEl9Rf.jpg:large

FUCK!!!

Oh now he just went live on Instagram for like 30 seconds during a practice and you can hear someone (Matt) playing one of the riffs from We Who Are About To Die