(New) Love/Hate Thread

Not gonna lie, Podgie, I don't really know what Discord is either. My brother is on that thing literally 24/7, though. :lol:

Pretty much. I've tried as well, but there's a charm from posting on a classic forum that I don't get anywhere else.

THIS. Social media is shit. Forums are awesome. Change my mind.

Fuck yeah. Forums! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: haha

Seriously though, I do have a Facebook which I never use, mainly cause I hate having to read people's opinion on FUCKING EVERYTHING - and it always just seems to be full of people debating (arguing), what's with that? Not for me.

And I have an instagram, I go on there when I'm bored at work or on the toilet sometimes. It's cool to browse and look at pictures and photos without having to read everyone's bullshit like on Facebook haha

I used to use my Instagram for posting pictures of the custom shoes that I painted. Lost my urge and now I only use it for news and time killing. I usually regret the time killing part when done. :lol:

I don't know how you guys and everyone I know keep finding idiots with dumb takes. For social media I use twitter/instagram to like art photos. There are some ridiculously crazy pieces out there, its practically a public portfolio.

I also tried Artstation, but that was basically LinkedIn for artists.

Not gonna lie, Podgie, I don't really know what Discord is either. My brother is on that thing literally 24/7, though. :lol:

In simple terms, think Gamer Skype.

For me, it just all boils down to the fact that I don't like most people. :lol:

Love : Ghost of Tsushima. This game is everything I wanted it to be so far. Near the end of Act 2.
Also love : The soundtracks from NieR Automata, FF7 Remake and Divinity Original Sin 2
Hate : Grandfather's funeral was yesterday. Due to some family drama, it was postponed a bit, but it finally took place yesterday. Cemetery had a very strict limit of X people due to Covid, so my mom livestreamed it for family who couldn't go. Watching a funeral on TV at home is just as miserable as being there, let me tell you. It was a wonderful service, though. Military funerals are crazy. Hopefully things can start to get back to normal soon.

I've been to one funeral in my life so far, thankfully, and that sounds awful. Sorry you couldn't be there in person

Love: big metallica kick lately so that's fun
Hate: boy stuff sucks, huh?

Love: Been able to work from home a few days week while I do online trainings to learn Canvas
Hate: Crazy hot temperatures...like four or five days of 115 F!

The temps out there have been INSANE the last few days. I saw it on the news. Shit's crazy!

Love : Ghost of Tsushima, Divinity Original Sin 2
Hate : Nothing that immediately comes to mind

Love: Still alive and well. Carcass announced an EP for this fall.
Hate: Back to work - doing teaching all day online. After two days I am tired of sitting in front of a laptop. I miss the in-person interaction of my classroom.

What the fuck? That's horrible. He was so young...

Love : Got platinum on Ghost of Tsushima
Hate : That big hurricane fucked up Louisiana pretty bad...

Yeah, only a year older than me. Crazy. Fucking great band too, I hope they carry on - but without wanting to sound too negative they'll struggle to replace him. He was such a key factor in what made their sound and show so distinctive.

Love: Good music through good headphones (I barely ever use my speakers anymore) ...which probably says as much about my social life than my listening preferences :lol:

Hate: Hangovers! I've been basically alcohol free for a month but had a few drinks the other night and fuck, I felt terrible the next day. Hangovers certainly get worse with age...

Love: Currently at a cottage with some friends, and spent last night the most drunk I ever been in a year.
Hate: The hangover ain't fun, and I gotta hope I can drive up the steep hill I came down on when we leave.

Oh, I need to see the new Bill & Ted myself...

Love: days off work, clean bedding
Hate: just come back from my weekly food shop... forgot jalapenos! ...love: chili peppers

Love : Divinity Original Sin 2, pulling off an incredible comeback win against my brothers in Magic last night :lol:
Hate : Not too much right at the moment, actually...

Oh, I need to see the new Bill & Ted myself...

Watched it twice so far, I absolutely love it. It's honestly SO nice to see characters who are just so positive and trying to do good things given the current state of the world. Definitely recommend it 100%

love: finally got to see Tenet at a drive in. Never been to a drive in so that was fun, plus I really dug the movie. Just need it to come out on digital already because I wanna see it again but uh fuck going into a regular indoor theater in the time of COVID
hate: i was, however, in the backseat of the car for the drive in so it was super tough to get a good view. had to basically hunch back the whole time lmao. also chadwick boseman died, absolutely what the fuck